Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

for who the 737 is the favorite plane

Because, it is amazing to fly an aircraft like the 737NG. I'm american, so i prefer Boeing 737NG/777/787 only.

William,

I'm german and i live 25 km away from Hamburg Finkenwerder and the Airbus facillities. But i prefer the Boeing 737. The PMDG Bobby is my only Plane add-on for FSX. It's a very nice plane and i'm Waiting for the ER-Versions.

I will Not buy the 777, because i don't like Long haul Flight in FSX.

William,

I'm german and i live 25 km away from Hamburg Finkenwerder and the Airbus facillities. But i prefer the Boeing 737. The PMDG Bobby is my only Plane add-on for FSX. It's a very nice plane and i'm Waiting for the ER-Versions.

Same here, I cannot fly more than 2-3 hours normally due to other commitments so that's why I so short euro hops in the 737.

If PMDG did an Airbus to match the ngx quality...man I'd pay some serious money for that. We can dream...

I love my NGX. Now all I need is a Jetmax unit :Big Grin:

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Because, it is amazing to fly an aircraft like the 737NG. I'm american, so i prefer Boeing 737NG/777/787 only.

I would only prefer an aircraft over another due to its better design and features (and a bit of aesthetics) instead of over "nationality". It is really difficult to call any large commercial aircraft purely "American" or "European", because so many of the parts (the majority, in fact) come from other places in the world, such as Japan.

I will buy the B777 and use it for short flights, which exist in Asia and some parts of the Middle East (there's a thread about this if you want inspiration).

:) At least there are no used condoms and half smoked spliffs layin' around :) :)

I didn't know the NG cockpit could be mistaken for a public toilet. Oh well ... B)

Dave P. Woycek

I would only prefer an aircraft over another due to its better design and features (and a bit of aesthetics) instead of over "nationality". It is really difficult to call any large commercial aircraft purely "American" or "European", because so many of the parts (the majority, in fact) come from other places in the world, such as Japan.

IMO I prefer 737 over 320, because 737 cockpit is much neater, cozier. A320 cockpit feels like it is a bit missing something. Plus yoke>joystick. Basically my thoughts are you got your instruments and control stick in front of you - here pilot, fly it. Airbus has it's controls put on the sides and has a retractable table (!!!) put in front of the pilot. Nice! Also, no limitations from the plane on the pilot from the Boeing aircraft, Airbus has computer put in front of the pilot, I can't live with that now :D.

Yeah I know, majority now gonna give me that "fly-by-wire" BS now, NG got that too now, except for spoilers and probably something else.

No need for war now, but that's that I usually answer to the Airbus fanbois here in Germany. After hearing this, they usually shut up.

I'm not saying Airbus is bad or worse than Boeing, I just prefer Boeing, and these are just the reasons why. But it saddens me a bit that Europe is now mostly Airbus turf now, with the exception of few (RYR which by the looks of it won't renew it's NG fleet later, NAX, can't thin of other who would have a large NG fleet else)...

Was in 737-800, DC10, DC9, FOKKER 70, FOKKER 50, 747, and A330.

As a passenger point of view: A330 is the best!

As sim captain: L1049, 747and the TM737

I pretty much only fly the NGX anymore in FS. PMDG have pretty much ruined everything else for me with the systems depth, accuracy, graphics, etc. I do occasionally take the MD-11 for a spin though if time permits.

My personal favorite airliners though would have to be the 757/767 series. The 757 with all that power and agressive ground stance and the 767 with the graceful lines...I think the 767's simplicity in design makes it an attractive aircraft. There aren't any spots on the 767 that you look at and say "hey, that's a bit out of proportion," unless of course you take into account the winglet retrofit. I'm not a big fan of the huge winglets.

I pretty much only fly the NGX anymore in FS. PMDG have pretty much ruined everything else for me with the systems depth, accuracy, graphics, etc. I do occasionally take the MD-11 for a spin though if time permits.

My personal favorite airliners though would have to be the 757/767 series. The 757 with all that power and agressive ground stance and the 767 with the graceful lines...I think the 767's simplicity in design makes it an attractive aircraft. There aren't any spots on the 767 that you look at and say "hey, that's a bit out of proportion," unless of course you take into account the winglet retrofit. I'm not a big fan of the huge winglets.

Can't argue with any of that! The 757 is a beautiful machine. If the 737 was a smaller version of that design it would look fantastic!

Hello.

wanted to share this picture with you it's me there in the a320 cockpit. love the design of the a320 but more the 777. cheers.

here it is.

Since I got the NGX and got into Boeing systems and their cockpit philosophy, I started to like Boeing more than Airbus.

My favorite planes are the 737NG, 787, 777 and 747-8i/f

Comparing Airbus to Boeing is like comparing apples and pears - they are both unique and great.

And since there is no Airbus simulation for FSX that comes even close to the fidelity of the NGX, I'll stick with Boeing and the upcoming PMDG products - that's all I need for the sim.

have the 737pmdg and await the 777 now. After that I will probably never buy another commercial jet , well at least for several years unless PMDG have another jet release.

ZORAN

I personally always liked the A320 over the B737. I have been at times tempted to purchase the PMDG B737, but to conserve costs, I am skipping it and waiting for the B777. I never liked the blunt head and weird engines and tail of the B737NG, although I admit I like the wing better than that of the A320.

You really are missing out!!!

have the 737pmdg and await the 777 now. After that I will probably never buy another commercial jet , well at least for several years unless PMDG have another jet release.

Same for me, have NGX, will buy T7. But I might go buy the PMDG Jetstream, sometimes I regret going too fast to jetliners, back to basic with a slower prop maybe good for skills.

23.png

I really love PMDG 737 NGX. I fly this plane almost every day and sometimes twice a day!! I love the highest level of the simulation details in this product. Virtual cockpit looks amazing, every system and knob are simulated. That's what I was waiting for many years. I don't like long flight routes, but I will buy T7 after -300ER version release. That would be nice to learn something different!

Adrian