Sign in to follow this  
FLEX1978

http://proviationshop.co.uk

Does anyone have any experiance dealing with the above company? I ordered £190 worth of goods from them and paid extra for next day delivery, my card has been debited however I received no confirmation email.

I stayed in today waiting for delivery however, nothing has turned up, they haven't replied to three of my emails sent yesterday and today and they wont pick up the phone, in fact what is most worrying is that i can't even leave a voicemail as the answering machine is full!

http://proviationshop.co.uk

Rob Prest

I've no experience with that particular company but if you paid by Visa you should be able to hold the payment if you just call up Visa.

Regards,

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

I used my Visa debit card so I dont think it's that easy. I have been reading reviews from a few months ago and people seem happy.

I was a little upset that they didn't answer my emails and my goods haven't arrived but not picking up the phone and answering machine is full is going a bit to far..

Rob Prest

I wonder what the messages are about that filled up the tape. Sure does not seem like something a reputable company would do to build a business does it. Good luck mate lets hope it's just a glitch....John

Hey John,

They got in touch (2 day's late) said they have been very busy. Anyway, they have said my product is not in stock (although they took my money plus next day delivery) He also said he's not sure why nobody answered the phone, also didn't say anything about the answering machine being full.

On a plus note I am now in contact with someone and they are trying to get my product over from the US, he seems very helpful so I'll see how it pans out,I told them I am only in the UK till next Thursday so this really has to be sorted out asap.

I now get the feeling they are a small outlet trying to give the impression of a large aviation retailer.

However, all the best to them and hopefully this has just been a one of glitch and a bit of bad luck on my part.

Rob Prest

Hi Flex

Well that sounds a bit better I would say, but keep your fingers crossed any way mate..(Smile)...John

Never heard of the above. However for UK sales I have not had any problems with www.flightstore.co.uk over the several years that I have traded with them.

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Just a heads up guy's so you don't stumble into the mess I did.. then I'll happily let this post die. Don't touch these guy's with a bargepole.. A week late and I still don't have my item, they still don't pick up the phone unless you keep trying..

After a few more emails the guy who owns the company got in touch and advised me to place my order again and they will send it straight away (I again ordered 8am yesterday and paid for next day delivery as I fly out to the Gulf tomorrow)

Waiting for my order to turn up, sent a few emails asking if it really is arriving today, no reply until well past midday today from the owner, with the line 'Is it ok if it get's to you on Friday?.....'

Unbelievable..

Rob Prest

Blimey, this sounds awful. I've just paid for a VrInsight MCP which had a 2.4 day delivery time, that was 7 working days ago. I also returned a faulty Vrinsight switch panel. However, I didn't have any trouble getting through on the phone and the guy phoned me back as said. But, I must admit I have had no confirmation emails or anything. Mmm....doesn't sound good though...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

I think these may be isolated cases as I have had nothing but good dealings with the team at Proviation.

They do a good job at competing with core Flightsim stores, like flightstore, but you'll see they have a massive range of real-world flight equipment. Things like aircraft parts which I find really facinating.

To say they offer this, as well as flight simulation gear, is, I think, a good offering and shows an overall committment to all forms of aviation?

We have bought on four occasions to a high value for our users group and always been very impressed by the speed of service and the prices of items.

Hey Skytec,

The owner emailed me with an apology a few day's back and refunded my next day delivery. I have my goods now and I'm happy.

I do hope this was an isolated incident.

Glad your happy with the service :)

Kind regards

Rob Prest

I can confirm that today I received my Vrinsight MCP panel and also a Vrinsight tact & toggle panel that is a brand new replacement for a faulty unit which I returned over two weeks ago. I have to say, it has been a very frustrating experience being in the dark regarding a delivery time and has proved more worrying after having read a couple of threads regarding the company. However, I don't think it will stop me from dealing with them again, just next time I think I will get an assurance about a delivery time before making an order. BTW, Nick, presumably the owner, has been very polite and courteous througout all my correspondence, I just hope they can sort things out to make things run a little smoother for customers.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776