Sign in to follow this  
smokeyupahead

T7 and Fuispc...

Do you wallet a favour and stay that way

jeff

:LMAO: :LMAO:

I stopped using FUISPC the day I bought it, it immediately messed up some things in my NGX. I bought it mainly for the autosave, no worries I'll just save manually..

You really should set aside some time to figure out what happened. There's far too much "good stuff" in the registered FSUIPC to ignore it...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I too had issues with the autothrottle using fsuipc with the ngx.. anybody get it to work right and if so HOW,..

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Mike describe AutoThrottle Issue in detail and what set of controllers you use.

I have the Saitek Pro Flight with Saitek Rudder Pedals and an Extra Throttle Quadrant. Before that I had the X52 Pro and had both running fine with the NGX.

The people that usually have problems with the NGX and FSUIPC are just too lazy too spend enough time learning how to set it up right. They get frurstrated then say it was a waste of money to register. Best thing to do is just ask somebody to help you set it up correctly.

While there are many advantages and benefits of having the registered FSUIPIC the biggest is the AXIS Assignments. When flying with the FSUIPC axis in stead of FSX assigned its much smoother and easier to control. Best way I could describe it is. If you undercook a steak its tough and you need a steak knife. If you cook it just right you can cut it with a butter knife. That the difference FSX vs FSUIPC as far as AXIS control goes. There are many other benefits as well.

But don't take my word for it. Ask any home cockpit builder out there, they all use it.

Do you wallet a favour and stay that way

jeff

Or find a wife with an equally serious spending habit, give her the the black card and let her rip. Works great for me ;)

23.png

Having a registered copy of FSUIPC, I was still intimidated by it in terms of using it beyond its weather smoothing capabilities. Once I put some effort into understanding how to use it (and google will reveal some good user-made tutorials out there), it's become even more indispensible. I have all CH gear and use FSUIPC almost exclusively for assigning axes and buttons/key strokes now.

FSUIPC has proven its worth just to be able to use my CH throttle quad to employ reverse thrust reliably and without resorting to the keyboard. I do this with all of my PMDG aircraft - NGX, MD11, J41.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png