Sign in to follow this  
gocatnabs

FS2Crew Transition Level Issues

Hi,

Ive been using FS2crew for a while now together with FSX mostly for VATSIM flights. My setup consists of running FSX on my main computer which has 3 21inch lcd monitors connected via a TH2Go. I run all my utilities,weather addons (active sky), FSinn etc on a client networked pc.

However in the last few weeks ive started experiencing a weird problem that i havent faced before. To explain, i start a flight and enter transition level into FMC as part of my preflight setup following normal flows and checklist flows. Everything works perfectly up until completion of the after take off checklist. Despite setting the transition level to 10000ft in the FMC on the performance page, when passing 10000ft, FS2crew does not make the normal calls i have heard before "Transition level, flight level 100". Ive flown a number of flights now and the "Transition level, flight level 100" call occurs when i cross 32000ft (weirdlyenough, everytime at this altitude). Apart from this glitch, FSX, my pmdg737ngx-800 addon and all addons work flawlessly.

In an effort to problemshoot this occurance, ive checked the fs2crew manual and looked at all otherlocaitons where transition level might need to be entered but cant find anything.

The transition call on descent works perfectly based on the transition level i enter into the FMC DES page.

Ive also reinstalled pmdg737ngx 1c update, followed by reinstalling fs2crew (voice) but the same error remains. Ive also checked that synch pilot and copilot entries in FMC options is selected.

Not sure what i am missing?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Nabil Abdulbaki

Just read in another post that if FSX is set to metric, this might be the cause. I must have made this change without remembering. Ive changed back to feet and will do some test flights and see if this fixes it.