Sign in to follow this  
rhalton

Creating new aircraft module

I am trying to create a module for an Airbus using the FSX default aircraft as a base to start from as some of the functions work with the Airbus. I have tried the following :-

Select NEW module

Select Module name from list i.e. Airbus A321

Check the entry Copy from existing, and select FSX default.

Select CREATE

I am getting the message "specified file was not found"

Can anybody help please?

Yep, that's a bug. Sorry. 'Default FSX' should not appear in the list because it's a special kind of module.

Try to use RealAir B90T as a template.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Instead of opening a new thread I was hoping to ask here. I just picked up the Carenado C337H and understand that LINDA works with all Carenado products. How would I go about creating a new profile considering the default FSX option is a bug and I do not see any options for Carenado. Is there a guide which I can read to help me figure out how to create a module please?

Thanks,

Ed

Edward Smoker Sr.

It's not easy to create a module without knowing a bit about LUA programing etc.

You have to trace LUA variables for the specific addon and use them hen in a LUA script.

Please have a look in the FAQ, there's a link about a thread where creating a module has been discussed.

Carenado addons should work as they are normally not ver ysystem deep, means they do work with the standard FSX assignments. Try it out: gear, lights, flaps, magnetos, should all work with the default FSX functions in LINDA.

So, there's no module needed.

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------