Sign in to follow this  
Paul J

DX10 and Compatible Airports

Not compatible

Static Planes

ORBX PAJN Juneau Intl.

ORBX EGML Damyns Hall

(I fixed others in some regions I'm flying SAK, NRM, CRM)

Terminal Apron, ground polys and some close by fields were fixed with the DX10Fixer

ORBX PAJN Juneau Intl.

ORBX US 65S Bonners

ORBX OG39 Longview Ranch

Have many more from them, but not yet tested

Devs say ORBXLibs need to be fixed / updated.
I'm holding purchases until P3D is out and new installers with retrofitted addons are released.

ow we just need a DX10 Fixer Compatible column ... speaking of which, would it be worth pinning a no reply list of compatible airports, aircraft, etc. at the top of the forum? Columns: Vendor, Product, DX9, DX10, DX10 Fixer, Notes/Exceptions. Heck I'll even set this up on my own personal web site if folks PM the data to me.

+1

Also aksed for something similar here.

It would really very helpful i think and certainly offering some better overview!

Cheers, Christoph

Can anyone confirm if this is now compatible with Steve's DX10 Fixer/Controller installed/active?

I do like how FlyTampa at least provide a nice clear list of what is and is not DX10 compatible here: https://secure.bmtmicro.com/servlets/Orders.ShoppingCart?CID=1228/1&PRODUCTID=12280012&CURRENCY=EUR

Now we just need a DX10 Fixer Compatible column  ... speaking of which, would it be worth pinning a no reply list of compatible airports, aircraft, etc. at the top of the forum?  Columns: Vendor, Product, DX9, DX10, DX10 Fixer, Notes/Exceptions.  Heck I'll even set this up on my own personal web site if folks PM the data to me.

Rob.

I'm in.

Perhaps you could also add a P3D V2 Compatible Column or Table (For Future use :ph34r:)

Cheers.

Hi guys. This is my first post at this forum but I am also a new DX10 convert and wished to share my experience at Aerosoft (29 palsms) Skiathos. I use the latest build of the fixer. With the legacy shader slider at center the runway and taxiway texture is mirror like at night. It is fixed if the slider is moved full left. Skiathos at night using the A2A 172:

fsx2013-10-1923-48-42-77_zps37271420.jpg

I am  very happy camper.

Hi guys. This is my first post at this forum but I am also a new DX10 convert and wished to share my experience at Aerosoft (29 palsms) Skiathos. I use the latest build of the fixer. With the legacy shader slider at center the runway and taxiway texture is mirror like at night. It is fixed if the slider is moved full left. Skiathos at night using the A2A 172:

fsx2013-10-1923-48-42-77_zps37271420.jpg

I am  very happy camper.

Nice screenshot. Do you have Bloom on?

Thanks,

Dirk.

Yep! Only reduced to 85% in the fixer program.

Dimus, did you set both sliders (Reflective and Lights) to 85%?

I haven't installed the update yet, so I'm not sure what sliders you have in your fixer. I'm talking about General Shader Options, correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,

Dirk.

Dirk, I rechecked and I have set both bloom sliders in the general shader options to 60%.

Anyone checked the DX10 compatibility from  ORYXSIM Kelowna X, 2012 Edition?

The airport is generally looking fine and is offered to be compatible with FTX NRM.

Wulf

Was wondering if Fly Tampa's KBUF is compatible with Steve's fixer. It is on sale at Simmarket, so been thinking about picking it up. Tampa's site says it is not compatible.

Thanks,

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Since DX10 fix 1.1.26 (the currently most actual one if i am correct),

Aerosoft's

EDDH

and EDDT

work superb now!

So do Aerosoft's

PANC

and

PAFA

Also

FlyTampa's KBOS,

LOWW

and

OMDB

And - just in case as some have even reported issues here ...

FSDT's superb CYVR also works perfectly - it has done so from the very beginning,but just in case!

Cheers, Christoph

FlyTampa's LOWW

Also at night? That airport's the main reason I've not yet switched to DX10 completely, but so far (with only two addons reinstalled) DX10 works so fine for me that I am really considering the switch, if Vienna works ok.

Hi all,

Wasn't sure whether to post here or in a new topic, feel free to move these comments to their correct place if need be!

Nice thread about compatible DX10 airports. Now that the Scenery fixer is out, are these issues reported in the thread still valid or have they all been sorted, thanks to the scenery fixer?

Also Interested as I have FT VHHX and OMDB, Also Aerosoft Munich and  Dutch Airports and GSDT Geneva and all seem to be ok. But I have only recently switched to DX10 though, so still trying day and night flights to these places. Are the issues with FlightBeam San Francisco still there, that likely being a future destination for my 777 if the scenery works well in DX10.

Have to say, I think FSX in DX10 mode, is the best kept secret  in the FSX community still, lol.

Regards. 

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

I am satisfied with performance of following in DX10:

Aerosoft EFHK, ENGMv2, EDDT, EDDL, LLBGv2