Sign in to follow this  
Manny

How do I use GF-WP-6 Warning Panel Module

I have this Go flight module

GF-WP-6 Warning Panel Module

This is the most useless Go flight module I own. Go flight modules are generall very good. So not sure whats up with this announciater panel. None of my add on aircrafts sync up with this module.. and I am not sure how to program this to sync up with addon aircrafts.

Have any of you all used this before and how are y'all using it?

Module_GF-WP-6_-_2_grande.jpg?12

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I use it with my Ifly 737 as a handy alarm set, but I use a LUA script in order to achieve my needs. Not sure what teh Goflight software offers, but I'm sure it's the standard ACs only as most addon planes use custom offsets.

The Goflight PMDG Interface fully supports the WP6 for the NGX.

I think I have the Go flight software that I am using with the 737NGX but the WP6 is not activated or its not working with it.. Is there something I need to do.

I activate the GF software the the ngx and the MCP and EFIS works...

Any ideas?

Manny

Manny

Hi Steve,

I see that the GF NGX s/w allows me to program GF modules... including the GF-46. But I am having two issues with it

1) When I enable the GF-46 and then in Settings when I press Save settings. Next time when I exit and run this, its disabled. But it does remember the button settings I had programmed. Except it doesn't remember that I had enabled the GF module GF-46 to Device 0.

2) I have one of the panel light and the button (Say the first one) And I have assinged it to Master Caution. The button works.. meaning when the first button/light is pressed I can see the master caution in the 737ngx being pressed and it turns off the master caution light in the pmdg 737 NGX. But the lights on the GF do not come on when the mast caution light is on on the PMDG 737 ngx. So the GF-46 works as an input..but the not as an output.

When I select "Identify" on the GF PMDG Interface, the lights turn on.

Any ideas?

Manny

Manny

The GF-46 works as an input..but the not as an output.

should read as

o the GF-WP6 works as an input..but the not as an output.

II am trying to get the WP6 working... for the moment. So the above post is all for WP6.

Manny

Hi Manny,

I've answered your question on the Goflight forum.

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

Hi Manny,

I've answered your question on the Goflight forum.

Best wishes

Steve

Thanks Steve.

Manny

Hi

I have the same problem,except I cannot get any light output to wp6.

pmdg interface works with mcp and efis.

The buttons on pmdg 737 work when pressing wp6 control but no lights on unit even with values

set to 1 in both input and output.

Is there a set by step guide any where?

Thanks

Hi,

Assuming you have tested the lights and they work, have you set a colour for the light in the interface. It defaults to black which is the equivalent of off i.e. no light.

There is a manual with the product - its in your install directory.

If you wish you can upgrade to the GoFlight Interface Tool. This will allow you to use the WP6 with all aircraft enabling the assignment of all simconnect variables, events, lvars and bespoke events. More details are here http://www.pollypot-software.org.uk

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I would like to upgrade to goflight interface tool but cannot access your website at the moment,times out

Ill try again later.

Thanks again

Great. Web site is OK now - had some problems with the web hosting over the weekend.

Stephen Munn