Sign in to follow this  
XCLTM3

FS2 Crew Window Positions NGX

Anyone out there able to provide some valuable assistance.

I use FS2 Crew Button Version with the NGX. When I open the FS2 Crew Main Window in the NGX I have repositioned it permanently in the Top Right Corner (via the panel config using POS=2).

The issue I'm dealing with however is that the Sub-Windows for FS2 Crew ie: PA, FA, CFG, VM, etc are opening up in mid-screen, left of screen, etc. Everywhere else but top right corner where I require.

PS: I also altered the window position for each sub-window in the Panel config file - but to no avail?

Bryan from FS2 Crew could not assist any further and suggested I check both the FSX Panel SDK and PMDG. As far as I can tell, I've correctly altered the panel config for each window according to the SDK. So now, I'm hoping someone in this forum (whether PMDG staff or another member) can assist. Don't want to keep dragging and repositioning each window manually each time I fly.

Thanks,

Steve

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

hi there dont know the solution though once i drag the the panel on where i want it it stays there all the time till next session of fsx. I take it yours doesnt stay once you have dragged it to where you want it?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi Pete,

the sub-windows will remain in the reposition for the remainding FSX session. However, once I've closed FSX the positions default back

It's just a nuisance/hassle to have to go through this procedure each and every FSX session...............can't understand why they won't obey the panel config amendments?

Rgds,

Steve

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

Ah k yea its a nuisance, but it doesnt take long to drag it where ever i want it. Usually i dont have it displayed at all

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg