Sign in to follow this  
VegaSS

Skymaster... WOW

This may just be the best GA add-on aircraft I've bought, ever! What a great plane! The new sound system is outstanding, making the experience much more realistic. Great flight dynamics and textures round it off very nicely. Highly recommend this plane to someone who might not be so sure yet.

Tim

Yes great aircraft I wonder why the landing gear looks a little below ground.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Alexander Colka

You shouldn't be tempting be!!!!!! :wacko:

Anyway, being a counter-rotating prop it doesn't suffer from that killing roll due to torque...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Anyway, being a counter-rotating prop it doesn't suffer from that killing roll due to torque...

Ever so slightly to the right. Auto pilot quickly resolves that though, but not needed.

Is this an X-plane or FSX you are referring too?? B42L8

Where might this plane be found?

Thanks,

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Where might this plane be found?

Thanks,

At Carenado I suppose. I am considering buying it myself.

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

I couldn't agree more,this plane is a True Joy!! It's slowly talking away the Top Spot in my Hanger,Another Carenado Bird.The Baron 58 which I find to be great in its own right.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

You shouldn't be tempting be!!!!!!

LOL

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Have to agree it is nice. It has buy! buy! written all over it. But I will wait a week or two; since I think it is getting close for Carenado to have another sale. Hope so anyway since there are a few of them I would like to purchase.

Thanks for the HU.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

That's the whole point.

:P

This may just be the best GA add-on aircraft I've bought, ever!

At the time I bought it, it certainly was! Actually, it was the first payware aircraft I ever bought.

It's quite good. Got minor problems here and there, like the fuel pump switches not working quite right and some gauge needles not illuminating properly at night (both FSX and XP versions of the C337 according to screen shots). It's certainly worth the purchase and I've flown it more than any other aircraft in FSX except the Grumman Goose (stock game version heavily modified by me).

Highly recommended.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Got minor problems here and there, like the fuel pump switches not working quite right

Hook, if it's the FSX version you're referring to, the fuel pump switch issue actually has its own patch and has long been fixed. Check your account on Carenado's website. I would hope this has been fixed for the FS9 and X-Plane versions.

Scott

Check your account on Carenado's website.

I don't have an account on Carenado's website. Therefore, there is no patch for me. The site states flatly that "I don't need it." I know, I know, I've been through this already. The patch should have been included in the version I bought through Aerosoft but wasn't, and last time I checked there was no Aerosoft patch.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;