Sign in to follow this  
Mark Hyder

FlusiFix-2006 Utility and Debug Error in FSX

That's a debug error, not a FSX error. What's happening? Why are you debugging? FSX appears to be running great! Just be aware that FPS will sink dramatically (okay, go down) during the night time flights as fsx has to use more resources. It looks like in the picture you have fsx really turned up. What's the red autotaxi gadget? Never saw that before. If you are experiencing problems with FSX (freezing or crashing) then I would remove the gadget first and see if that fixes the problem. Some of the utilities supposedly made for FSX are not compatible or they will cause problems if not properly installed.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

The gadget is from MFP multi function PanelFlusiFix-2006

This tool was especially designed for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Its intention is to eliminate all the small and large errors within Flight Simulator without the necessity to search for hours on end through all the folders and files of the program. Additionally, typos can almost completely be eliminated as well as damage to files and data loss caused by wrong handling of files. All possible tweaks and changes are documented and can be reversed any time. If a special tweak or change is not wanted it can simply be omitted.

Every single change that is made possible with this tool has extensively been tested, no bugs were detected. Nevertheless, the use of this tool is completely at your own risk! The author does not accept any responsibility for damage caused by the improper use of the program or the program itself. The author does not guarantee the correct functioning of the program.

FlusiFix has developed into a large and powerful tool. Not everybody, however, needs every function! Therefore, it is highly recommended to study the description of the function before clicking on it! To keep track of the changes, the status-line in the lower part of the window displays which functions had been used when and which changes had been made at the FSX.

And, please remember: FlusiFix only changes those items that the user has selected by clicking on it!

http://www.wolfgang-picheta.de/

The gadget is from MFP multi function PanelFlusiFix-2006

Hi Mark,

This is quite a tool! Totally impressed. I found a list (in English) of everything this multi-functional tool can do - http://forum.mistymoorings.com/index.php?topic=152.0. I just downloaded it and will give it a try on my next flight but I did open it up and its got a ton of utilities a lot of people can use, especially the people who are not computer savvy or just getting into the FSX/FS9 world. This would be good for those individuals who have their fsx.cfg hidden and don't know how to get to it. They could just open this tool and have the tool return the fsx.cfg back to the default. Fast and neat. It even has an option to activate or deactivate DX10 on the fly! Unfortunately the download site is in German but once you download it, and run the program, it allows you to check the language you prefer and everything is in English if you prefer. That's nice too. It's amazing that I have been around this community for so long but just never saw this tool! Thanks again for passing along the information about this utility. I think the AVSIM community will enjoy this tool!

Best regards,

Jim

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hi Mark,

This is quite a tool! Totally impressed. I found a list (in English) of everything this multi-functional tool can do - http://forum.mistymo...php?topic=152.0. I just downloaded it and will give it a try on my next flight but I did open it up and its got a ton of utilities a lot of people can use, especially the people who are not computer savvy or just getting into the FSX/FS9 world. This would be good for those individuals who have their fsx.cfg hidden and don't know how to get to it. They could just open this tool and have the tool return the fsx.cfg back to the default. Fast and neat. It even has an option to activate or deactivate DX10 on the fly! Unfortunately the download site is in German but once you download it, and run the program, it allows you to check the language you prefer and everything is in English if you prefer. That's nice too. It's amazing that I have been around this community for so long but just never saw this tool! Thanks again for passing along the information about this utility. I think the AVSIM community will enjoy this tool!

Best regards,

Jim

It best to the program as administrator or the it might not update some files like the panel.cfg in planes, As will add line of coding to the file eg gauge info ect.

It best to the program as administrator or the it might not update some files like the panel.cfg in planes, As will add line of coding to the file eg gauge info ect.

Thanks for that info Mark. I haven't had a chance to check it out but will soon. I changed the title to more reflect the contents of your post.

Best regards,

Jim

Submit News to AVSIM