Sign in to follow this  
europrodave

Really? Is It really Going To Be?

Is there really going to be a PMDG 777??

Really?

How much longer?? Throw us a bone chaps.

Intel i9 10900k

EVGA RTX 2070

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB

Noctua NH D15S

CORSAIR 750D High Airflow

It is indeed. Rob said in the Facebook page they were being quiet and not saying where the development was. Also they put a new update to the Internal Team which was suposibliy a big update. Also stating they're not sure when they'll show us the update - but it's not long so they say.

They go quiet before release to build momentum towards the release - it's gaining that fast apparently ;-)

So this quietness is not a bad thing - I think we would have had videos etc if they had time but from the last forum update it sounded like no one has time to do them.

Don't worry - remember everything can change in one topic overnight! Go enjoy the last possibly weeks in the NGX... Well if you're like me and planning to uninstall it once you get the 777 ha :-))

I think we would have had videos etc if they had time but from the last forum update it sounded like no one has time to do them.

My opinion, I couldn't care about videos (YouTue is always there with many of 777 videos).

I think we would have had videos

Depends if they have anything to show. Though he said the update went to the internal team. I'm wondering if those people are designers or an important group of people *suspicious face*?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

important group of people *suspicious face*?

;-)

Ha... I think it's all a ploy by PMDG to get us all geeked up and string us along. :Nerd:

Come on PMGD, give us an "official" statement with perhaps a ballpark release date. It's not like we are going to get a 777 from anyone else :Waiting: is it??

Just saying :biggrin:

Intel i9 10900k

EVGA RTX 2070

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB

Noctua NH D15S

CORSAIR 750D High Airflow

Uninstall the NGX just because of the release of the T7? No way, the NGX is a milestone in FSX development and is something I'll enoy having in my hanger for a very long time!

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Uninstall the NGX just because of the release of the T7? No way, the NGX is a milestone in FSX development and is something I'll enoy having in my hanger for a very long time!

Ha - don't get me wrong it's an amazing aircraft. The B737 however has never really appealed to me - just somehow PMDG have me flying it.. Once this releases I doubt I'll fly anything else for a long time!

Ha... I think it's all a ploy by PMDG to get us all geeked up and string us along. :Nerd:

Come on PMGD, give us an "official" statement with perhaps a ballpark release date. It's not like we are going to get a 777 from anyone else :Waiting: is it??

Just saying :biggrin:

1. Nice picture LOL!

2. Couldn't agree more!