Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

What happened to the MAAM announcement post?

Guest ha5mvo

...Yes,instigated,written and directed by one Jaap Verduin...Absolutely right!!The whole thing started with the statement issued by Jaap Verduijn on AVsims front page...i do like to give Mr.Verduin some advice though : take your soap writing/conducting aspirations to Endemol, don't bother us with it anymore....Right again!!After issueing the statement, Jaap started this thread with the opening line "Did you see my statement on the front page?" (lest anyone missed that paticular piece of "news"), inviting everyone to join an echolalic chant of exorcism and excommunication. Those who sing out of key will be labled - *Simon*.Seriously guys, your case and cause with respect to RCS may very well be JUST(!!), yet the marketplace-style strategy chosen by MAAM to conduct its campaign has proven itself to be counterproductive and if anything, has driven away potential sympathysers....because i am extremely bored and have much better things to do...I have to agree again...this whole MAAM-RCS debate has been chewd and regurgetated ad nauseum, who cares anymore who's right and who's wrong...Best regards//Mike V