Sign in to follow this  
dcaplinger76

WOAI lights

Hello all. I took a bunch of time today and installed Woai and all of the packages. Everything looks great and I'm full of traffic..... My only problem is as soon as it's dark the aircraft are dark. They have no lights at all so it looks bare. Is there something else in have to do? Thanks for any help.

Dennis

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

What do you mean: No lights at all, not even nav lights and beacons when the aricraft is moving, or just that they're not lit when parked at the gate?

If it's the second one, that's normal FSX behavior, I don't recall having any lights on my parked MTX aircraft, either (but to be hones, I've never paid attention to that).

And btw, do the lights work during day?

Regards,

Flo

I'm talking about when parked at the gate. I thought with default traffic that I at least seen a logo light or something to tell there was a plane there. I didn't even give it enough time to find out if they were on when moving. As soon as I seen no lights I would back out and try to troubleshoot.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

That's normal. WoAI aircraft only light up their lights when beginning a flight. Parked at the gates, they are always completely dark.