Sign in to follow this  
6FingerSays

PMDG 777 Is slowly losing it's fire

Fire it up....

59671_478225318883924_366985099_n.jpg

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

The word IMPATIENCE comes to mind! If you got a bad case of it (IMPATIENCE!) go read a book, preferably a large one, and don't make any posts until PMDG releases the 777. Then, you can buy it and you won't want to post anyway!!!!

Typical teenager. I want everything NOW!!! I bet if they put out a 777 and it did not fly perfectly you would be the first one complaining PMDG sucks!!! Stop being a baby. Quality work takes quality time. PMDG makes quality. That's what we all pay for. So put on your big girl pants and make you own 777 and see how long it takes YOU!

I TOTALLY agree!!! Better to challenge one's own mind and make a freeware aircraft! That will keep 'em quiet.

While you are patiently waiting for the awesome PMDG 777 to arrive there is something that was released this week that may take your mind off the 777 for a little while.

I just got done looking at some videos and screenshots of Fly Tamps OMDB Rebooted. This will be a very popular destination for the PMDG MD-11, 747 and 777! Quite frankly it may be one of the best FSX Sceneries ever released! Not only does it cover the Airport but the whole City and I mean EVERYTHING! The Architeture of the buildings in Dubai is Outstanding! Check out the Video, Screenshots and Reviews at the link below.

http://secure.simmar...-rebooted.phtml

Good post Paul!

While you are patiently waiting for the awesome PMDG 777 to arrive there is something that was released this week that may take your mind off the 777 for a little while.

I just got done looking at some videos and screenshots of Fly Tamps OMDB Rebooted. This will be a very popular destination for the PMDG MD-11, 747 and 777! Quite frankly it may be one of the best FSX Sceneries ever released! Not only does it cover the Airport but the whole City and I mean EVERYTHING! The Architeture of the buildings in Dubai is Outstanding! Check out the Video, Screenshots and Reviews at the link below.

http://secure.simmar...-rebooted.phtml

Just bought it a few hours ago, and yes indeed it is amazing, doing BBJ style flight's in my NGX in and out of OMDB for awhile.

Typical teenager. I want everything NOW!!! I bet if they put out a 777 and it did not fly perfectly you would be the first one complaining PMDG sucks!!! Stop being a baby. Quality work takes quality time. PMDG makes quality. That's what we all pay for. So put on your big girl pants and make you own 777 and see how long it takes YOU!

You might want to change your nickname no offence but it's easy to be picked up by spammers and such since no registration is required to follow topics on here and see usernames

I'm hoping for a pre-Christmas release, but I'm not waiting either. "It's ready when it's ready". I just hope they exceed the standard set by the MD-11 (and I'll say it so there is no ambiguity - I think the NGX fell short, but that is my opinion).

Best regards,

Robin.

Why are you even going to purchase it since you quit flying FSX?

It is the 2nd biggest reason I stopped flying FSX next to the frequent crashes. In some areas it looks absolutely hideous.

FYI, a bunch of people told us this kind of thing with the NGX as well. I actually kept a small list of people who'd written telling us that they just couldn't take the "delays" (since we don't give release dates, I'm not sure how they could even say this) and were going to punish us for not releasing according to whatever arbitrary schedule they thought we should be on by not buying it, they'd "lost interest" etc. I checked that list against our customer database as the release proceeded - all of the names on it without fail had purchased it within the first 2 weeks.

LOL, I figured the same. Same story with the 777 and will probably be the case of any future products PMDG releases. Some will complain, say they wont buy it, then will be some of the first to purchase.

Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

PMDG is taking such a delay, I think that the company is risking losing some potential buyers.

From reading multiple topics on FAcebook, and Flightsim.com, simviation, people are starting to brush the 777 idea of their shoulders, and idnoring it.

I think a lack of UPDATES is also another problem.

However, I support PMDG for their work, just a little observation of mine.

Maybe i'm the only one..

Maybe you can help relight some of that fire by setting your fart alight. Its easy, just watch some youtube vids.