Sign in to follow this  
Gizmo05

Very Confused

Greetings Everyone,

As the tittle says,i'm confused between UT2 and My traffic 2013.I'm looking for realism,friendly fps,actual schedule and timely updates. Please help with this tough decision.

Thanks

As the tittle says,

It does not :P

This is a question of faith, there are several threads about.

I like MTX very much, it is framefriendly and you have traffic all over the world, even in the smallest airports at the farest outback you get the right airline (if there's an airline in reality)

Others say, they do not like the MTX models and UT2 is much better. I can't say as I never tried UT2.

All I can say, that MTX models are ok. If you install traffic, then you look about it the first weeks, after that, you wouldn't notice it very much any longer.

However it is very important for immersion (for me).

MTX will be updated every few month, but if the schedules are updated every time I can't say for sure. All in all they are at least from 2011... 2012 will follow soon.

And you can go back in time by selecting historic schedules ... nice feature

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UT2 has the better/nicer models

MTX has the most variety (even military and cargo a/c) and are most fps friendly (meaning you can have more traffic).

Don't forget to use EditVoicePack after install. That will make all the airlines sound right when using ATC.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987!