Sign in to follow this  
Falconfly

Ready for checklists !

Like it.

PMDG you can take my money, just give me that aircraft!!!

Me 2 !!!!

Its Good that they are now posting flight deck images.... :lol:

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

Seriously, WHO is responsible for this facebook stuff?

Listen, I don't know who you are but I'll find you and I'll force you to post an official update! :LMAO:

Jokes aside, I am really looking forward for the 777. I even bough the new Dubai Scenery yesterday and all I can say is woow! I'm getting 10-18 fps there with the NGX at this tremendous level of detail.

I took off at UKBB (the freeware scenery from Intersky Studio - worth checking) and as I was approaching Dubai I almost forgot to look at my instruments and set up for landing.

The landing itself was smooth as silk...

Looks absolutely outstandingmagnificentbrilliantextraordinaryoutofthisworld :biggrin: :biggrin:

What kind of a PC do you run FSX on?

I have a HP G65 notebook, since I only concentrate on the aircraft stuff and procedures. But from time to time it's good to get some well running scenery.

"we havn't got serious yet, when we release official screens of the VC then it starts to get serious"

DUH DUH DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

no but really, that was my joke, not official yet, whatnot

Dang 'ol, looks awesome

guys, if you notice...Their second photo of the 777 is zoomed out compared to the first one....That means ..........................

guys, if you notice...Their second photo of the 777 is zoomed out compared to the first one....That means ..........................

No I think the reason for that is to get clearer text on the ECL. Plus less saturated colours from the sun shining is also a difference - however if what you're saying is true then that's cool. Just hopefully they drop us a line here- unless they're planning on just releasing it without a couple weeks massive build up.. anything is possible. Heck could be months away and this could be the start of a show and tell. However I think they're further along than they let on - just like in March, I don't think anyone really expected them to be over half way finished with the 777.

With the standby gauges are they going to have the one like UAL has?

Nobodies actually asked about the old ones - they done it with the NGX so they may with the 777.