Sign in to follow this  
JaseMelbo

FSX AI Sound Packages

Hope this message finds you all well.

I have seen a heap of disjointed old forum posts regards the above topic which has sent my head spinning.

Quite simply I just want to find out what everyone is using as an AI sound package.

As the default sounds are quite weak I am looking for a realistic package to replace the default with.

Anyways - Let me know if you can offer a suitable way to make the AI sounds a little more.........realistic.

Jas

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

ALAN CONSTABLE TRAFFIC SOUNDS ULTIMATE EDITION FOR FSX

First Ever full directional,and interactive AI Sounds for FSX.

25 superb different fully working sounds for all your FSX AI Aircraft to play

Guarenteed to bring you hours of enjoyment and fun,fully Beta tested,with great feedbacks,Included are Free Alias installers for most third party Ai Aircraft manufacturers,Full Manual,and Back up Service,all at a modest price.This program will completely change your FSX experiance,and a program that you will never be without!

Traffic_Sounds is the results of months of testing and research enablinbing all AI sounds to be fully interactive with FSX and Direct X,they replace the limited FSX default ai sounds.

25 superb sounds for all your ai aircraft with amazing fly by,take off and landing sounds,reverse thrusts and more.

All sounds have been set to be heard within a 2 mile radius,so therefore if you SEE IT!,you will now be able to HEAR IT!

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I use them both, also the freeware aircraft designers, Historic Jetliners Group for example, have a Tristar soundset created for FSX Ai traffic.

If some of the payware publishers like TSS as an example would also include an AI soundset with each of their new products, I would happily pay abit extra.

I think on the avsim library there are some soundsets for AI traffic as well.

Hope that helps abit.

Craig