Sign in to follow this  
petrsurf

+45 above 10 000

Hi I had couple of flight and it work good a part of couple of shakes during cruise , but I happened to drop new beta version for testing and something went wrong . Now when I am climbing temperature jump to + 45 and remain no matter ho many Tim's I restart . Any thoughts please cheers Petr

Hi

Currently we are relying on FSX setting the temps aloft, soon we will be implementing true winds and temps aloft.

If you come across any anomalies relating to the Live Weather Engine (LWE) you would like us to check out then please use either the following procedure listed below ...

1. Pause the sim and immediately take a copy of your c:\OpusFSX\Themes\OpusWeather.txt file. This file contains all the downloaded METARs used to construct your weather grid. I am able to import these same METARs using the 'Import METAR Data From File' option within the weather dialog, and hence recreate your exact wearther. Albeit using different cloud and sky textures.

2. Make a note of your Dynamic Weather Settings in the Weather dialog. Disabled Cirrus, fog efects, mist effects, max surface vis setting, refresh rate and distance etc.

3. Make a note of where you are flying, the current weather grid covers and area of 300 x 300 miles and the weather is very localised and detailed. It is not like I can just take off anywhere in this grid and see the same as you saw. If you are not sure at least let me know what airport you took off from, what direction you was heading and approximately how far you had flown.

4. Email me all the above details and accompanying OpusWeather.txt file, accompanied with a screen shot if you can, but a description will do fine.

opusfsi@opussoftware.co.uk

Regards

Cheryl

Hi thanks for reply I should have drop message yesterday ,but it was latte . The problem has been sort out by reinstall and updating beta version . Must have done something wrong during extracting beta file my apology . Cheers Petr