Sign in to follow this  
3-2-1-Now

Fuel - MANF DRAIN

Hi,

After using the MANF DRAIN, I proceeded to do a consecutive flight. Whilst I was on the ground I played with the fuel system a bit more, and discovered that once you've used the drain system once, there is no way to reset it without restarting the sim???

Best regards,

Robin.

there is no way to reset it without restarting the sim???

I think the MANF DRAIN system is different than the fuel dump system.

The manifold drain is used to drain the manifold into tank 2 when the fuel in tank 2 is below 1800 pounds.It is also an alternate fill path for tanks 1 and 3. So the way I see it, once there is no fuel in the manifold, it won't work.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Hi,

I understand it is single-shot, but there seems to be no way to reset it without restarting the whole sim??? e.g. I can reset high brake temps, refill fire bottles etc... but not reset the usage of the MANF DRAIN function...

Best regards,

Robin.