Sign in to follow this  
JeffEvans

Jesus Bejote's FSX CFG tweaker tool

Have been having problem with skeletonized PMDG 737NGX aircraft (all other acft are OK) for the past few days. Also partially blacked out panel. Several people have suggested that I use ******* Bejote's FSX CFG tweaker tool but I can't get it to work.

I fill in the blanks on the tweaker took website, copy the string and paste it to the clipboard and then to my "run" window. I then click on the begin here tab on the website and I get a message saying that nothing was sent.

It's probably something really dumb on my part, but what am I doing wrong?

Jeff

Rocklin, CA

Edited by firehawk44
Removed system specs. These are already in your My PC profile.

Hi Jeff, have you downloaded the replacement cfg?

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

your fsx.cfg would be under "/Users/YOURUSERNAME/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/FSX/" .

BTW how is your performance on the Phenom 970 ?

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Thanks, guys.

Howard... where do I get a replacement CFG? I don't seem to be able to send them my file to analize. I have a feeling I'm doing something wrong here.

Performance on the Phenom 970 is super. Recommend it highly.

Jeff

Thanks, guys.

Howard... where do I get a replacement CFG? I don't seem to be able to send them my file to analize. I have a feeling I'm doing something wrong here.

Jeff

Ah what fps do you get ? What are your FSX settings ?

Generally get around 15-25 fps with scenery settings at around 85-90%. That's while running PMDG 737NGX, Radar Contact, REX, AS2012. Not bad.

Jeff

Hmmm I think I am getting the same and I remove the overclock and am on stock clocks but I have enabled 5 cores instead of six. Of course I do not have much of addons except NL2000. where I get around 28-30 and lows @17 with almost similar settings.

Thanks, guys.

Jeff

Here you go Jeff...

oatb4.jpg

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

I understand that they will send me a reconfigured CFG but the problem is that I can't SEND them my original configuration for them to look at. When I paste the string into my clipboard (my current CFG) and click where it says "begin here" I get a message saying that nothing was sent to them.

J

When I paste the string into my clipboard (my current CFG) and click where it says "begin here" I get a message saying that nothing was sent to them.

J

Is your show / hidden file / folders option enabled ? Are you using the correct path for the fsx.cfg ?

Double checked... yep, show hidden file/folders IS enabled and I'm using the correct fsx.cfg. Really mystifying.

Than don't use the %Appxxxx thing , click on the Browse button and then go to your Appdata/roaming/microsoft/fsx.cfg.

Just tried it... no joy... but thanks for the suggestion. I'm looking for any and all suggestions just to have someone look at my CFG file to see if it's causing me to have texture problems with ONLY my PMDG737NGX.

J

Are you sure you are using the correct fsx.cfg, I would suggest move the current cfg file and re-run fsx it will make a new and then try it.

Seriously a good suggestion about re-building my cfg file. Unfortunately it didn't work.

J