Sign in to follow this  
FSMuseum

Next Round the World Race?

When will the next round the world race be held? If its already been announced then I sure missed something...I'm really curious because I'm looking to join the race this year.

Thanks,

-Chris

P.S. - There's a typo in the description at the top of the Round the World Race forum

FS2004 Forever

First off, hi and welcome to the Race forum! :)

The race is held in February, and usually starts on the Saturday following Valentine's Day. For 2013, that would put the race start on February 16th, and usually lasts between 3-5 days or so, depending on the special rules.

To start with, I would invite you to check out (if you haven't already) the official race website at http://www.fsrtwrace...ce.com/

There you can find the official rules (including the special rules from the 2012 race, which will not necessarily apply to the next one), among other information about the race. The special rules section of the Official Rules page do change between races, but the 2012 special rules should give you some idea of what our race involves. The special rules for the 2013 race should be announced shortly before race starts.

Beyond that, another team member will have to jump in here about joining our team. Apart from browsing the forums, I'm currently out of the loop with my main computer being down.

Hope this helps!

Dave

"Stary", never noticed that in how many years that description has been there.....

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Good Afternoon and welcome..

We welcome newcomers to join our team.. As Dave said please read the site at www.fsrtwrace.com

We are about to announce some practice legs soon (probably in the next week).. Read up on procedures for the race at the fsrtwrace.com site and when we get the practice legs going, take a leg or two or three.. :) If I remember right that is our main requirement for joining our team is show us what you got.. :)

We fly mainly warbirds with a few jets thrown in for good measure.. The fastest warbird (although it is restricted) is the P51-H and fastest jet is the Boeing 747 (most of the time).. :)

We fly on a multiplayer server, no vatsim or ATC, its a direct point to point leg relay race.

We hope to have you with us..

spacer.png

I am hoping the race can be a week later this year as I will be out of town for the weekend and first few days around the 16th.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro