Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

Black Friday!?!?!?!

Come on developers! Show your generosity, my wallet is waiting to pull the trigger on many add-ons! I'm surprised it's all quiet in that department.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Stuffed myself with 5 airports so far under $100 - still shopping around. I love thanksgiving, heh.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

The only good sale I have seen is fsdreamteam 40% off, but I already have all their stuff. Thought Aerosoft would have had a big one, 20% off is nice but not enough to really make me want to spend, can't blame 3PD, they lose a lot to piracy.Maybe at Christmas.

Could someone explain to me what black friday is? Never heard of it before!

It's huge sales at stores in the United States after Thanksgiving. They have become crazier and crazier to outdo each previous year and competitors for the consumers money. Stores open earlier and earlier in the morning to now even being open on Thanksgiving day for the sales. They even cause stampedes where people have been killed trying to get into the store when the doors are opened. What the retailers will do to get so many customers is that they will offer a big product or two for less than wholesale and only have 1 or 2 on hand in each store. Once they have the customers in the store they usually start buying other things as well.

It's huge sales at stores in the United States after Thanksgiving. They have become crazier and crazier to outdo each previous year and competitors for the consumers money. Stores open earlier and earlier in the morning to now even being open on Thanksgiving day for the sales. They even cause stampedes where people have been killed trying to get into the store when the doors are opened. What the retailers will do to get so many customers is that they will offer a big product or two for less than wholesale and only have 1 or 2 on hand in each store. Once they have the customers in the store they usually start buying other things as well.

^^ It's sad but true.

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

Aerosoft has 50% off Polish airports...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

They should call it "T.V. Friday" it seems that that's all that really goes on sale with huge discounts. I didn't realize so many people were without T.V.s before Friday! How can people keep buying TVs? What did they do with the one they had before?

Thank you FSDREAMTEAM! That is a nice sale. Aerosoft 20%? Come on! Carenado no sale at all! They gotta get people when they really in the spending mode to buy addons they normally wouldn't buy.

There is no way I would have paid $35.00 for KLAX....but less 40%? ok sounds reasonable!

Are they gonna lock this topic too?

They should call it "T.V. Friday" it seems that that's all that really goes on sale with huge discounts. I didn't realize so many people were without T.V.s before Friday! How can people keep buying TVs? What did they do with the one they had before?

No idea. Forget the TVs, my mom got a new laptop and monitor, and I ended up getting an electric guitar and a Citation.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

I've also got the monitor, 27" Samsung S27B750V. FSX is a whole new monster on it, I can't get enough.

Jacek G.