Sign in to follow this  
Superpilotv2

Which FSDT airport to choose?

Hey folks,

with FSDT's Black Friday sale taking place with 40% discount, I plan on getting some more of theirs. Currently I have GSX and Las Vegas McCarran. I'm now pending between LA and another airport but I don't know which of the other is on par with these two sceneries.

Can you guys help me out on this?

I love KFLL myself. It's my favorite of theirs. KDFW is very good as well.

Are their Hawaiian ones discounted too? They make a good match for short hops. I really like them. I had all my 737s and the Maddog running along the islands, also the J41.

They're all on sale and the bundle discount compounds with the 40 percent off.

If you fly in Europe, Geneva is great. The view you get when arriving from the East in the evening is just fantastic!

From the American airports, I only have KLAS and KJFK, which are both excellent airports, but due to its location, I get quite low frame rates at JFK on my system.

Regards,

Flo

I double the Geneva tip. An older release, still good and a nice starting location.

Hey folks,

with FSDT's Black Friday sale taking place with 40% discount, I plan on getting some more of theirs. Currently I have GSX and Las Vegas McCarran. I'm now pending between LA and another airport but I don't know which of the other is on par with these two sceneries.

Can you guys help me out on this?

I went to the FSDT site and don't see any Black Friday 40% off sale listed????

Buy them all? Yep... I actually may pickup all of the US based... This is a good deal... ORD, JFK,LAX,DFW,LAS are all needed!!

Jeff

All of the US airports are AMAZING. I love FSDT. I wish they could make a good KATL for us. That would be a dream.

Don't forget Zurich in the hart from Europe.

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond