Sign in to follow this  
ENergy

Pilot's EHIS Heading Bug Adjustment

First, make sure you are turning the correct knob... read further up for knob descriptions..

Second, I can send you an EHSI mod that adds mouse wheel click spots to the bottom corners..

for that, send me a PM with your email address..

Bert

I had this and it turned out to be the GPS switch on. I think. I was doing a lot of clicking!! :wacko:. I never thought to try the mouse wheel so thanks for that. And maybe I should RTFM!

Four years later, I am here to suggest the solution: using two monitors and the autopilot unity is on the second monitor, simply click anywhere on the first monitor (e.g. the windshield) and then move the mouse pointer to the heading switch on the autopilot unit on the second monitor, and scroll the mouse wheel. The heading bug will turn. 

This problem is not exclusively of this plane. It is a known problem which occurs in some 2d panels placed on the 2nd monitor. 

RegardS

Edited by Heronjr

Heron Domingues, Jr

Intel Core I7 10700KF, 3.80GHz (5.10GHz Turbo), Gigabyte B460, RAM 32GB, Corsair 750W, GPU Palit RTX 3060, Windows 10 Pro 64., P3Dv5.4.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg