Sign in to follow this  
Silver_Dragon

DCS: EDGE

Not sure if this is new or not but....Looks Good!!! :)

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

That's old and it's from the commercial version of EDGE for actual training purposes. Based on what we saw, the EDGE that's coming to DCS will be looking much better than this  :wink:

NTTR Nevada new video, McCarran International Airport Tour (LAS/KLAS)

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

I WANT!!!! :smile: 

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Gah! I almost forgot EDGE even existed.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Looks Great but, unfortunately....

I am in the hands of il2-BoS again...

Flying those ww2 birds over Crimea with modern artillery on  the ground... just a couple of ww2 warbirds stil under development...  Well... For the UH-1H the scenery will be great to have, although I will probably not buy that one - can fly the helo in Crimea ...

The f86 is my other interesting module... The ww2 birds are in the hangar, dismantled, to get some spare parts for my il2-BoS fw190 A3 :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

after this payware fsx quality airport, we need an airliner :)

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Wags put a "tentative" timeline to release DCS: World 2

As the ever present "when" question... we estimate between March and June 2015.

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

after this payware fsx quality airport, we need an airliner :)

And what are you gonna do with it? Program the FMC to fly in such a limited area? :(

I would love to have liners myself, but the size of the map is probably going to limit its use.

Eventually a Tanker would be nice, at least you got something to do while in the air. Or Awacs

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

yeah ..but.. why the heck do you ruin my dream , i unisntalled fsx and i just miss my ngx and ltba

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Looks Great but, unfortunately....

I am in the hands of il2-BoS again...

I am with you. Until the WWII map comes to DCS, I won't be 100% in. I bet the summer maps will come to BoS before we see Northern France in DCS  -_-

Anyway, I enjoy each sim for what they have to offer. RoF, BoS, DCS, FSX, P3D, whatever. For now, I am happy to focus on battle in BoS, rather than having to manage every aspect of the aircraft while being blown to bits.

I found them. I think has some type of profesional product, but has interesting:

and your youtube channel:

Thx for sharing.

Looks promising. It would be great if ED could evolve to an even wider range of aviation products, and enter the FNPT market :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

It seems you need a lot of patience if you like flight sims..........  ^_^

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

We need a lot of patience for everything we like / love  HiFlyer ;-)  

Main Simulation Rig: