Sign in to follow this  
A320FAN

777 Cockpit Takeoff and Landing

Ugh...ya'll remind me of the warm and fuzzy feeling of being a little kid with thin skin all over again...

tumblr_lb091szyzd1qetmu5o1_400.png

Kyle Rodgers

I'm not going to bag on anyone for posting vids, but I will say that it's somewhat pointless to post them. All I need to do is go to YouTube and search "777 flight deck" or "...cockpit" and "takeoff" or "landing."

I get that everyone is excited, but for someone who's resourceful enough on his or her own, a little educated discussion from time to time would be kinda nice. If I wanted to torture myself with videos of the plane I do not yet have, I'd go in search of that on my own.

Not trying to complain - just stating my stance.

Just in case you're all wondering about what I'm getting at with "educated discussion":

What about...

"How will ADS-B revolutionize air travel across areas of the Atlantic, Pacific and Gulf of Mexico?"

Relevance? 777 sees heavy use in at least two of those areas.

OP is lucky Kevin didn't see his post or he would have given him a lecture complete with 200 reasons why this post doesn't belong here. A couple minutes after that this post would have been at the Video forum. (I bet he'll read this eventually :LMAO:)

Here's some detail on the jet in the video,

C-FRAM

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

OP is lucky Kevin didn't see his post or he would have given him a lecture complete with 200 reasons why this post doesn't belong here. A couple minutes after that this post would have been at the Video forum. (I bet he'll read this eventually :LMAO:)

What on earth makes you think that, Jamaljé? Several people here have already made comments I agree with. One suggests the OP puts all his video links in one thread. Another says videos are not a problem until the product is launched when support must take precedence. I have nothing to add, certainly not a lecture, except a piece of friendly advice. Please don't assume what other people may post and never laugh at your own jokes. :wink:

ki9cAAb.jpg

I simply avoid posting if I don't like the thread. Problem solved and I leave the headache of moderating to those who are officially moderators.

What on earth makes you think that, Jamaljé? Several people here have already made comments I agree with. One suggests the OP puts all his video links in one thread. Another says videos are not a problem until the product is launched when support must take precedence. I have nothing to add, certainly not a lecture, except a piece of friendly advice. Please don't assume what other people may post and never laugh at your own jokes. :wink:

I seriously do hope you didn't take that one seriously. I even went out my way and icluded the part about you reading it, anyway, I refuse to send another thread off course once more :Hmmmph:.

In video 1, was there a jetway at their parking space after landing?

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue