Sign in to follow this  
Comanche

I can buff this out, no problem...

I didn't have this plane more than 3 days and already got my first scratch.

I'm not sure what happened here, but I lost both engines. I may have hit something playing around or it was systems glitch, yea that's right, its Austin's fault!

I was somewhere over Queens NY (not far from where I live) and tried to land on this highway, but I forgot to put the gear down in my panic and slid off the side a little. (good thing i'm not a real airline pilot)

The good news is, it didn't cause any rubbernecking, as people just kept on going as if nothing happened.

Rob

1-62.jpg

4-49.jpg

i was there on the freeway when you crashed, you almost killed me :lol: .......were you txting while fling? :P

DUDE!!! That's gonna leave a mark. ROFL

"Sully" you ain't!! More ROFL!!

it didn't cause any rubbernecking, as people just kept on going as if nothing happened.

It's New York. They've seen it all.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Heh - I'm glad you are not a real airline pilot as well - I hope the insurance will cover that :lol:. Nice screenshots anyway.

Now you're going to need a rich girlfrend and a full time job!

HLJAMES

I hope no one was in the lavatory :Big Grin: Great shots Rob!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Police report says you were stealing the plane, trying to taxi it home from Laguardia, speeding and weaving through traffic, and hit a New York City pothole. That's so NY!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I'm not sure what happened here, but I lost both engines. I may have hit something playing around or it was systems glitch, yea that's right, its Austin's fault!

:wink: Austin's fault ? :P I'll wait for the NTSB Aviation Accident Report. You know what will happen: they'll talk about the crew, and they'll mention this where you ran off the runway with the 777:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/386680-boeing-777-portland/