Sign in to follow this  
Marlboro

Airsimmer. Vasiliy Kondratiev - who is he?

The Senior Developer of the Airsimmer. Vasiliy Kondratiev.

From the official site: "Vasiliy Kondratiev worked in Russia in various computer science positions, including the post of Mail Server Administrator at the Russian Federation State Executive Agency, before advancing to serve as the head of the Agency’s computing department."

What does it mean? Russian Federation State Executive Agency.

As far as I know, Vasiliy Kondratiev wrote at the avsim.ru that he worked in russian special agency. FSB or FABSI. He sad different each time. But FSB in english - Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation. FABSI? There are no such agency. There was FAPSI - Federal Agency of Government Communications and Information.

So... Is Vasiliy Kondratiev a lier? Or maybe he is the russian agent in US?

Hmmm, strange first post. I know Vasiliy, what exactly is the point of your post?

Rob Prest

Vasiliy Kondratiev is a russian agent, in fact the whole airsimmer project was set up to create a huge botnet of american based simmers as a means to infiltrate CIA computer systems

Or, more likely, the Mail Server Administrator bit was true and he made the rest up to appear brighter than he really is.

Hmmm, strange first post. I know Vasiliy, what exactly is the point of your post?

I want to know where did he work. Is this the truth that he was russian secret agent?

I want to know where did he work. Is this the truth that he was russian secret agent?

Are you looking to assassinate him? Are you Jason Bourne? Holy cow......

Why do you care? anyway, if I told you I would have to kill you.......

Rob Prest

Are you looking to assassinate him? Are you Jason Bourne? Holy cow......

Haha, tell me about it, trust me I have met some pretty strange people while doing FS tech support. Fortunately it is very very rare.

Btw, OP why don't you just email and ask him?

Rob Prest

in fact the whole airsimmer project was set up to create a huge botnet of american based simmers as a means to infiltrate CIA computer systems

That must be why it's taken so long to finish the Airsimmer project. :lol:

NAX669.png

Haha, tell me about it, trust me I have met some pretty strange people while doing FS tech support. Fortunately it is very very rare.

Btw, OP why don't you just email and ask him?

Is the OP trying to disclose that the whole Flightsim scene is some massive conspiracy for secret agents and assassins? FS just got REALLY interesting....

Someone has been watching too many movies.....

Man, you've might be very brave person to talk about that on forum... I know many stories about Vasily, much of them are from him personally and I right now I tell you one thing: run! Run away! The best thing you can to do - change your name, your address, make neoplasty or... He will find your teeth with his baseball-bat. It's more than the fact. It WILL be. I know. Vasiliy told me.

Surely these forums are not the place for personal vendettas?

If you really had concerns about security you would have raised them with the authorites in the USA instead of posting here.

Man, you've might be very brave person to talk about that on forum... I know many stories about Vasily, much of them are from him personally and I right now I tell you one thing: run! Run away! The best thing you can to do - change your name, your address, make neoplasty or... He will find your teeth with his baseball-bat. It's more than the fact. It WILL be. I know. Vasiliy told me.

Oh ######! It's terrible, Rudolf!