Sign in to follow this  
Groovy_Kincaid

UK2000 Question

Hi all, looking at the great UK2000 sale. Almost like having a 30% off sale!

I currently run Aerosoft's Hearhrow and I am thinking of getting Gatwick. I am waiting until UK2000 completes V3 of Heathrow before making the Heathrow switch.

Does anyone have Aerosoft's Heathrow and UK2000's Gatwick combo? If so, are there any issues or conflicts as far as FPS hits or CTDs?

Thanks in advance.

Don't blame for my name, my parents were hippies and met in Woodstock

No conflicts at all.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

There are free demo versions of UK2000 scenery here in the Avsim library. You can download them and try them out to check for conflicts, then purchase the full version if you are happy.

Graeme Butler

I have them both - plus UK2000 EGLC - no problems

Guest Raul_Hernandez

I find UK2000 EGLL to be much better than aerosoft's. More up to date and better on FPS

+1

Drastically so! ........ I own both Heathrow's and I would say I get about 75% better FPS performance with UK2000 Heathrow Xtreme, over Aerosoft's Heathrow.

+1

Drastically so! ........ I own both Heathrow's and I would say I get about 75% better FPS performance with UK2000 Heathrow Xtreme, over Aerosoft's Heathrow.

I absolutely agree! I switched from Aerosoft Heathrow to UKXtreme Heathrow because of poor FPS with the Aerosoft version and the improvement was dramatic. Also, arguably, UKXtreme scenery is of the highest standard available for FS9.

Bill