Sign in to follow this  
tiger3570

help me yesterday i installed pmdg 737 but script was not shown!

I have some sympathy. I have used the 737 (FS2004 version) for some time and it is excellent: certainly the best simulation I have come across. This week I purchased the 737 NGX on the presumption it would be even better but what a disappointment. There is no manual to speak of, no flight manuals that you can print out whilst the type of flightdeck - virtual cockpit - tries so hard to be real that it is anything but.

So far I would have trouble in awarding it 1 out of 10.

it was so weird "upper bar manu and ATC" very hard to recognize!! and the other texts in the screen!!

I'm not sure I understand the issue you're having.

I have some sympathy. I have used the 737 (FS2004 version) for some time and it is excellent: certainly the best simulation I have come across. This week I purchased the 737 NGX on the presumption it would be even better but what a disappointment. There is no manual to speak of, no flight manuals that you can print out whilst the type of flightdeck - virtual cockpit - tries so hard to be real that it is anything but.

Are you trolling, or are you serious?

There are a couple thousand pages of a manual, an introduction manual and two tutorials.

Additionally, the virtual cockpit is as readable as your screen allows it to be. Make sure you adjust your graphics card appropriately.

Here's a screencap from my sim (click on it to see it full size - you can see it's quite clear):

2011-12-27_17-32-54-355.jpg

Sounds less like an issue with the plane and more of an issue of your own setup.

Always take time to do your homework on your end first before you accuse others of wrongdoing. It helps you to avoid eating your foot later on.

Kyle Rodgers

I have had my NGX for over 2 months and it works great. As Scandanavian13 said couple of thousand of pages. You can find them right on PMDG's website under downloads.

Pete McMahon

it was so weird "upper bar manu and ATC" very hard to recognize!! and the other texts in the screen!!

Were you having this issue before installing the NGX? The only thing that I think can cause this issue is a change is screen resolution. Also, OOM errors, can cause the text in the bars to go quite blocky, to the extent where they are almost unreadable.

Hi Mr Kent, the NGX has a wide range of manuals that are included prior to install, you can find them by

Start > All Programs > PMDG Simulations > PMDG 737NGX
They are stored here by means of shortcuts which link to the
PMDG/PMDG 737 NGX/ Flight Manuals
folder in your FSX installation directory.

I think the NGX cockpit is very close to the real deal, infact among the closest we have ever came in FS history.

Good day,

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue