Sign in to follow this  
europrodave

PMDG Boeing 777. Already as real as it Gets...

I know when it releases. Ready?

.....when it releases. Good one, huh.

It's always the ones who show their 'lack' of interest in the products during development who are back on here prior to release requesting support for the now deemed fabulous aircraft at their disposal.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

There is no delay. It's going through rigorous testing and certification. If there was a betting pool I would say it will be ready in the Spring of 2013 and your Christmas present this year will be screenshots of the Cockpit and its Systems.

There is no delay. It's going through rigorous testing and certification. If there was a betting pool I would say it will be ready in the Spring of 2013 and your Christmas present this year will be screenshots of the Cockpit and its Systems.

I hope so, I really do hope so...

One thing's better than just waiting for the T7 release: That's driving the 737 NGX all over the sky.

And one thing's better than driving the 737 NGX all over the sky: Doing just that in a brand new T7 ...

This time next year, we'll all be flying our 777's (hopefully!) - whilst others start the 'when' for the 747 LOL!

Its a shame how much dust my NGX is gonna gather in the hangar when I get the 777X

Same here. I love the NGX but the 737 was never my true love.

Only the 777 holds that place. (and maybe my wife)

Sent from my iPhone...typing errors imminent

Same here. I love the NGX but the 737 was never my true love.

Only the 777 holds that place. (and maybe my wife)

LOL.

Enough. There was no set release date for this product and thus nothing is "delayed." People complaining seem to have very short memories - the NGX took us 3 1/2 years, the MD-11 before it was even longer. We're nowhere close to that folks.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com