Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

It's 777-related, so it counts, right?

So, I was sitting here with nothing better to do. You all know that all I do all day is sit here and respond to things, and I guess I ran out of things to respond to. And then I got distracted, because, you know, we haven't had any T7 news lately. I mean, where's the update guys? C'mon now, share the information with the shareholders!!! We have a right to information!!!

Anyway, since we all know we're all collectively obsessed with this airplane and have to post about our hopes and dreams and wishes and the flaws we've already found, I figured I had to speak now or forever hold my peace.

Well, first, you all should memorize these dates by heart, because they're going to be on the next 777 test here on the forum:

http://www.boeing.co...background.html

...and I just found some new pictures that my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate sent me last night.

Here's one:

262092_478242105548912_1200061237_n.jpg

You can already see they messed up the colors, because, you know, it should be Pantone PMS871, but this seems to be PMS875. See here! I'm really hoping you guys fix this, because my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate said these aren't work-in-progress pictures anymore. I mean, the pictures I took with my iPhone, clearly show that the color is a lot more warm.

See? I super zoomed in on the picture of it that I uploaded to Instagram:

Postalco_Card_Holder_Brown_Swatch.jpg

Also, check this video out. Doesn't it totally get you stoked for the 777 that's coming out??? Does anyone know if it include PDF versions of the manual? If so, that's awesome. Does anyone know what they're used for?

Here are some more pictures, too!!1

Also, can anyone tell me what the range is on this plane? And the max takeoff weight? How much fuel should I load on each flight? My friend says he only ever needs 66% for every flight in the NGX. He said that the NGX is wrong, though, because the real flight got up to FL40,000, but he couldn't. Fuel doesn't make the plane too heavy to get up that high.

I'm also really excited to see how this plane works with TOPCAT. TOPCAT doesn't even have the 777 in there yet, but I'm excited to see how super real I can feel as an airline pilot getting a dispatch sheet from the dispatcher. I wonder if they'll ever include a feature that will link with my route building software. Speaking of, someone told me that my route was wrong on IVATSO, which is just dumb, because I got the route from my route building program.

My route was:

KIAD-KORD via STOIC1 STOIC ESL BUCKO APE JOT BDF BENKY4, at FL370. How is that wrong?!?!? Will PMDG keep the same route format, or will they spontaneously change it? I would really like to throw my realistic airplane outdated routes with my cut-rate route planner, instead of just using today's routes from better sources!

Also, did you see the Facebook cover photo? I've embedded it here for those of you not on Facebook.

The plane is at cruise...does that mean it's at, like, the middle of the development process?

599178_473670289339427_94526212_n.jpg

If so, that would totally mean that it's not coming by Christmas...

That's sad...I really wish they would all forgo all of the time they should be with their families to make sure I have a plane to fly.

Does anyone know if this will be compatible with FS9? What about FS98? I can't afford to upgrade the parts on my Amiga 4000T, so FS98 would be ideal!

Signed: The Grinch

b2eb0f3543fd310f4e31e29768d516e9_normal.jpeg

[...and before any of you get huffy, think of it this way: I just made all of the typical forum mistakes for you. Now everyone can bag on me, and you're spared the embarrassment. Happy Holidays]

Kyle Rodgers

I read all that Kyle and I immediately thought of one thing

I make really good hamburgers. I mean really good.

Oh no, the 'others' got too you! You know the type I'm talking about, rivit counters.

father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate

So what does that make us?

...Absolutely nothing!

oh spaceballs...

I make really good hamburgers. I mean really good.

Haha.

Oh no, the 'others' got too you! You know the type I'm talking about, rivit counters.

Yeah, did you know they're 1.2 nanomicrograms short on the silver strip on the 777 fanblades? I measured in MSPaint!

So what does that make us?

...Absolutely nothing!

oh spaceballs...

I'm glad someone got that reference!

Randazzo, can you come to news ? Thanks !

Already we are Wednesday, so I don't wait for news!

Kyle Rodgers

Oh know Kyle!!

You have lost your rocker! ;). I am thinking that this post may deter people from posting countless video topics and threads :).

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

This is the most sensible post I have seen for a while here.

Thanks for the laugh, will certainly put people in their place. I hope it has a flushing toilet!

Haha, you guys just gave me the best laugh this week, Avsim prolongs life. Great stuff, thanks guys :)

23.png

I mean, the pictures I took with my iPhone, clearly show that the color is a lot more warm.

Pictures taken with your iPhone do not reflect the real color values.

Haha. Thanks guys.

Pictures taken with your iPhone do not reflect the real color values.

...but...but Siri told me she was perfect!

Kyle Rodgers

Damn Kyle, I just upgraded my commodore 64 with an extra 64kb of memory and overclocked stable at 1.023. Mhz.. I take it the 777 won't run on FS1? Too bad, PMDG just lost a customer..

Guess I'll stick to crop dusting with my Sopwith Camel....

Rob Prest

Guess I'll stick to crop dusting with my Sopwith Camel....

Holy crap...thanks for that flashback...

tumblr_mdebfyJIzj1rqlqe6o1_500.jpg

Kyle Rodgers