Sign in to follow this  
Air France

CaptainSim B777 Help

So I just installed the B777 by Captain sim and its missing the landing gears and the inside of the cockpit pannel are off and yet the engines are running. Please help. Thanks.

This definitely looks like an activation issue, try reinstalling.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I've heard if you try to torrent it, the landing gears are missing... Hmm?? :Confused:

If you did not torrent it, you should contact captainsim

Try to reinstall it, as others said before (unless it's a pirated version, it probably wouldn't help anything). I've had the very same problem with the iFly 737, and a simple reinstall helped.

Regards,

Flo

I've heard if you try to torrent it, the landing gears are missing... Hmm?? :Confused:

Nah, this kind of problems happen with legally bought CS products too when activation fails somehow, and that seems to happen pretty often, had the same problem with their 707 Cargo, I think I had to at least reinstall or maybe even redownload the installer to get it working correctly.

I bought this legally at their 9.99 sale so please don't start accusing! I have reinstalled it and it works fine now. Thanks for your help!

I had it happen once as well, it was because my Simconnect was broken and the addon didn't activate properly.

I bought this legally at their 9.99 sale so please don't start accusing! I have reinstalled it and it works fine now. Thanks for your help!

Also, make sure you grab the update - buying the 777 today gave me the 0.8 version via download, and had to apply the 0.9 update myself. I would have expected the main download to be pre-updated, but guess not.