Sign in to follow this  
systemutvecklaren

Dear fsx people, one more try?

Hi all happy simmers.

I dont want to make this fsx vs x-plane.

But there are some cool addons coming with very high quality and complex systems.

<commercial>come and try x-plane fsx people!</commercial>

Look at these links and tell me what you

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/394167-j-rollon-jetstream/#entry2545506

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=63388&st=40

That with nightlighting and shadows and 64-bit might make you interested to try x-plane 10.

Happy holidays!

Systemutt whatever...

.... that sucks, Xplane Shmexplane. FSex...

I got totally smooth frame rates, realistic systems, incredible graphics and a completely immersive experience today. 360 head movement (huh?) and as for the airports man you gotta see it to believe it..

Yep I'm off to Germany today on a A319 from Heathrow (T5 with hostesses and everything, real food)

Follow that punks!

(lol sorry couldn't resist and yes the Gulfstream looks cool)

Systemutt whatever...

.... that sucks, Xplane Shmexplane. FSex...

I got totally smooth frame rates, realistic systems, incredible graphics and a completely immersive experience today. 360 head movement (huh?) and as for the airports man you gotta see it to believe it..

Yep I'm off to Germany today on a A319 from Heathrow (T5 with hostesses and everything, real food)

Follow that punks!

(lol sorry couldn't resist and yes the Gulfstream looks cool)

+1 :Party:

The graphics in X-Plane sadly aren't as good as FSX, so I never use XP. Wish it weren't so and that XP10 was the FS11 we all want so much. The previews of XP10 looked very good, but sadly the current product didn't meet my expectations. I even prefer FSX stock over XP10...

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Great Links!

....to links

...to facebook and a banner shouting BUY X-PLANE.

I'm not sure you realise it but there have been a few ads, videos, screenshots, an entire forum section .......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -_-

Geoff Brown

Erm NO !!

(You can't even view the video in the UK anyway !!)

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Guest Raul_Hernandez

Very polite form of flaming that, OP.. :wink:

X-Plane 10 is a total non-event for ATI users.

I've been thinking, ever since Microsoft pulled the plug on FSX and Flight that X-Plane will be the way to go in the future.

It's still FSX for me though, Warts and all. It may be X Plane 13 or 14 before I expect to move.

Still watching developments with Predape 3d though.

IAN

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

I own Xplane 9, downloaded the 10 demo. I am stunned and amazed that no care is given to proper setting of property. What I'm saying, specifically, my local airport is depicted backwards, buildings on the wrong side of the airport, my town on the west side of the highway is on the EAST side, although all the streets are on the WEST, running through the weeds I guess. That's just ONE example. No town I've visited looks right, airports are a mess if they're not big metropolis airliner hubs. I tend to stay away from those anyway, so the "gotta see it to believe it" is wasted for me.

I took a flight from the east coast out to the midwest, and it's ugly. The countryside is ugly. I couldn't stand it. I quit the flight.

I, too was hoping XP10 would be the FS11, but so far, so bad.

Give us something better than a "plausible" world, better ATC and AI, a GUI, and less than $70 for this.

Till then, shut up. You sound like a commercial, and you fail.

x-plane=FAIL

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”