Sign in to follow this  
Duttonfx

Favorite Simulated Planes?

Hey FSX simmers just wondering out of personal interest what are your most used FSX planes? And what planes do you want?

Mine would be the PMDG Boeing 737-800NGX (Qantas Livery!)

And thats about it :P

RULES!:

NO.1: You can post as many planes as you want !

NO.2: Please don't argue over what planes are better, and what planes are worse!

NO.3 Only Microsoft Flight Simulator 10 (FSX) planes, please no X-Plane 10/9!

And also Merry Christmas ! And a happy new year!

:biggrin: Have A Nice Day :biggrin:

Tom Or Duttonfx

Sorry to rain on your parade, but there are COUNTLESS threads on this subject. One was even started yesterday. Please use the "search" feature.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Please use the "search" feature.

The "search" feature sucks green pond scum.

Instead, go here: http://forum.avsim.net/ and see if there are any posts relating to your subject in the first couple of pages when you select "view more" from the Recently Discussed Forum Topis list.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Oh wow, whoops guys I am very sorry I will remove this thread now!

Tom / Duttonfx

The "search" feature sucks green pond scum.

Whoa! Don't hold back; tell us how you really feel.

I can't. I'd get banned.

The problem is that I learned to do searches back in the day of the standardized Regular Expression syntax. Modern search engines do not honor this. After all, we want people to use our search engine, and if they don't get any results they get frustrated and use a different engine. So no matter what I type, the search engine interprets it a different way.

This can be good or bad. For example, if I misspell a word and it's corrected for me, this can be good. However, yesterday I went searching for a post that I knew existed, typed in something that should have found it (using the somewhat relaxed search criteria necessary) and got everything but the post I knew was there.

I've found that it's better, after searching for an hour without results, to ask someone with little computer experience to see if they can find it, and they're back in 5 minutes with exactly what I was looking for. In those cases I always ask what search string they used. Unfortunately, this hasn't improved my Google Fu.

Hook

Larry Hookins

I can't. I'd get banned.

The problem is that I learned to do searches back in the day of the standardized Regular Expression syntax. Modern search engines do not honor this. After all, we want people to use our search engine, and if they don't get any results they get frustrated and use a different engine. So no matter what I type, the search engine interprets it a different way.

This can be good or bad. For example, if I misspell a word and it's corrected for me, this can be good. However, yesterday I went searching for a post that I knew existed, typed in something that should have found it (using the somewhat relaxed search criteria necessary) and got everything but the post I knew was there.

I've found that it's better, after searching for an hour without results, to ask someone with little computer experience to see if they can find it, and they're back in 5 minutes with exactly what I was looking for. In those cases I always ask what search string they used. Unfortunately, this hasn't improved my Google Fu.

Hook

Why don't you use google, with site specific filter, ie, site:avsim.net + search term.

Why don't you use google, with site specific filter, ie, site:avsim.net + search term.

I guess you don't mean the search box that's displayed prominently in the upper right of every page on the Avsim forums. I could try going directly to Google and using the site specific filter; would it give me anything different from the Google search box here? At least the one here allows some advanced search functions.

Ok, next search I'll try that instead. Thanks for the heads-up.

Hook

Larry Hookins