Sign in to follow this  
Airbus Commander

Airbus X Extended Released

Just thinking about the atmosphere now, in your household. You wife must be so happy with two 'nerds' around. :P The Jr. just posting that he is downloading, her husband flying the real planes, testing the virtual ones. Merry Christmas, Ró. :smile:

Thanks for the link! Looks like I'll be getting this one next week... :P

Anyways, I am very eager to try this one out and push those CFMs to max power!! :Big Grin:

Just thinking about the atmosphere now, in your household. You wife must be so happy with two 'nerds' around. :P The Jr. just posting that he is downloading, her husband flying the real planes, testing the virtual ones. Merry Christmas, Ró. :smile:

I don't even think he looked before buying that one... I should really change the password on my PayPal... :blush:

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

I should really change the password on my PayPal... :blush:

:lol: Sounds like a plan. Awaiting some reviews from the first buyers. It's not urgent for me, but I would be happy to read about a modern and fairly detailed Airbus in FSX. Finally!

I can't decide. The cockpit looks so bland but would be a different bird to fly. Dang my red blooded American bias.

Well the Aerosoft servers have currently ground to a screeching halt, so my new Bus is going nowhere soon... :mellow: :rolleyes:

:lol: Sounds like a plan. Awaiting some reviews from the first buyers. It's not urgent for me, but I would be happy to read about a modern and fairly detailed Airbus in FSX. Finally!

I would post a mini review type thing, but seeing as I'm working for FSL on their A320, I'd probably be a little bit too bias to feel comfortable pointing out the flaws of the AXE... :unsure:

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

I think I will buy it whenever Aerosoft website works normally again, currently it seems to be extremely slow because of heavy load caused by this release.

I think I will buy it whenever Aerosoft website works normally again, currently it seems to be extremely slow because of this heavy load caused by this release.

Server down for me..... :(

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond

Well one flaw's just smacked me in the face and I havn't even gotten it installed yet!!!

Capture-3_zps1ec998eb.png

Who are this "Air Lingus"?!? :Whistle: :Shame On You: I think Mr. Diekman has a strongly worded letter coming his way...

LOL :LMAO:

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg