Sign in to follow this  
Airbus Commander

Airbus X Extended Released

I would post a mini review type thing, but seeing as I'm working for FSL on their A320, I'd probably be a little bit too bias to feel comfortable pointing out the flaws of the AXE...

Hey I'd certainly take that review in a private message :P ^_^

I will await the first reports out of your guys on this (and give my VA time to sort discount codes out), but my heart is still awaiting the FSL, and if I buy the AXE it will almost certainly only be a stop-gap.

try the EU mirror just downloaded now

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Finally huh? Finally! Having the version 1 and loving it; I hope this new version will greatly improve the already great product I have enjoyed. If it meets the high standards, then there is no question it is a definite winner.

I cannot totally compare this a/c to any other product in the sim market, today, as we do not currently have any other Airbus with similar to the graphics and features of this Aircraft.

The actual download servers are fine (downloaded at 7 Megabytes a second no problem at all), its the shop servers that are getting hammered. Its' probably a DDOS attack, there is no way there are enough saddo's like us trying to buy this thing at the same time, certainly not enough of us to cause the server to grind to an almost halt like this.

I still managed to purchase OK though even with a few page timeouts.

Cheers, Andy.

I couldn't even reach the shop page. :O

Me 2.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I couldn't even reach the shop page. :O

Press Enter on your keyboard... jejeje, just kidding CoolP- greetings.

Its' probably a DDOS attack, there is no way there are enough saddo's like us trying to buy this thing at the same time

I agree it's a DDOS attack, but an unintentional one and is definitely caused by us saddo's :P Mathias said on their forums this afternoon they wouldn't be able to cope with a huge spike this would generate.

Besides the T7 I've been looking forward to this, a decent airbus finally! Though I'm away from my computer till next month. Does anyone know if you get anything off for having the original Airbus X?

Perhaps they need to put the shop in the cloud too then, as the download itself went at fast as my 75Mbit line would allow, it was just the shop server that couldn't handle it.

Cheers, Andy.

Besides the T7 I've been looking forward to this, a decent airbus finally! Though I'm away from my computer till next month. Does anyone know if you get anything off for having the original Airbus X?

Absolutely, there is a max discount for both the boxed and download version.

Yes there should be significant discount for Airbus X owners, not sure how big exactly though.

Yes there should be significant discount for Airbus X owners, not sure how big exactly though.

Please come over and see the FAQ section, where you can find this information and more: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/518-faq/

Price

• Full Boxed: 32.39 Euro (inc EU-VAT 39.99 Euro)
  • Full Download: 32.36 Euro (inc EU-VAT 39.95 Euro)
  • Download with Airbus X serial code discount: 16.16 Euro (inc EU-VAT 19.95 Euro)
  • Airbus X box to new download Airbus X Extended 16.16 Euro
  • Airbus X box to new download Airbus X Extended box 20.17 Euro
  • Download with Virtual Airline discount: 26.68 Euro (inc EU-VAT 32.95 Euro) note that discounts cannot be combined
  • Aerosoft will never charge for liveries, updates or extensions