Sign in to follow this  
Simmer2050

Warning! fly2pilots (FS ULTIMATE/GLOBAL ) My 120 Euros is stock

JUst a warning for fellow simmers where you enthusiastically out your wallet to purchase an addon assuming that there is a certain standard of custormer service that folks wount go below even in the simming community , well i found a problem with makers of FS ULtimate.

Fundamentally when you purchase online you should immediatly get an email that links you to the chosen courier for that package, this confirms to you that package is on the way, when i did not get such an email after paying 120 Euros, i emailed back asking for confirmation of delivery details like when should i expect delivery, AND VERY RUDE FROM THAT ON.

Paid 120 Euros almost 15 days ago now, and still nothing in the post, and fly2pilots telling me i have to now wait 4/6 weeks for them to do an enquiry before i can get my money back. My 120 Euros for 6 weeks why !!!.

I previously purchased thier Fsglobal from a local shop i can reach locally and on phone, but for these guys i saw no contact number, just email address contact, but they are the makers of FsUltimate so thought i'd buy from them directly.

Ordered product around early december, he his telling i will not get my money back till febuary next year.

Be warned fellow simmers , there are many many vultures out in this community, be carefull where you put your wallet REGARDLESS of AVSIM comments or reviews.

Purchased PFE recently as well nothing but good reviews, but google search shows PFE crashes so much it makes FSX look like a stable application. Another 40 or so euros down the drain on that one.

If you guys dont mention where folks wallets being burned, you kill the hubby.

I will now go contact paypal see if i can process refund that way, plus my bank as well.

If you bought PFE, you got suckered. Its a ripoff of a free sim... sorry to add to your woes

Jay

Just checking logs of exchanged email with seller, i noticed i actually placed the order end of November, and till now nothing.

For those who do not know, paypal does offer some protection on this, and i have escalated this to full refund claim from seller.

130 Euros is a fair bit of money for someone to be telling me to wait 4/6 weeks when i can jsut get a my money back, and go buy something else.

But shows how unreasonable folks can become, when 4/6 weeks he told me.

And i suspect the package was not sent by recorded delivery either, cause he seems to be expecting me to confirm to him when package has arrived. I certainly hope 130 Euro package was not sent by unrecorded delivery.

All the PC parts i bought from SCAN computers online, even as low as 25 Euros, you get about 3 emails back immediatly

1. From Paypal to confirm payment

2. From SCAN computers to confirm order

3. From DPD potal company to confirm delivery details.

Seems this company going on the cheap for postage as they indicated they used royal mail, and they expecting me to pay the price for it, by keeping my 130 Euros for 4 / 5 weeks while i have nothing to show for it.

Can you see the hieght of unreasonableness, you should not be accepting orders online in the region of 130 euros if you not using online standard courier methods.

To an extent the sim community is a family and you extend some trust, so i been patient since november, this is now december 17th, so today i got email telling me to wait another 6 weeks.

Hopefully fact that i paid via paypal, may be the means for me to get my money back.

That doesn't sound good at all. 120 for mesh is a steal anyway and enough to keep me away...

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

If you bought PFE, you got suckered. Its a ripoff of a free sim... sorry to add to your woes

Yeh thanks i need a good rebuff, PFE has various kinds of crashes , and most just need you to restart it. It worked for a day after install. After that came the infamous "PFE intialising crash" . Means the app crashes soon as it connects to FSX.

As a result unusable. Such Apps if many have such experience as in this case google reveals about PFE, such apps should be listed in a sticky post at the top of the forum in the interest of the hobby that keeps the forum alive.

As a result unusable. Such Apps if many have such experience as in this case google reveals about PFE, such apps should be listed in a sticky post at the top of the forum in the interest of the hobby that keeps the forum alive.

There would be just too many stickies then. Always do your research before you buy, that is what these forums are for. Ask about a product and you'll have candid answers in a heartbeat!

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

I don't understand why AVSIM got brought into this. We, and dozens of others in these forums, have warned repeatedly that this software is a rip off and should not be touched with a 10 foot barge pole. Instead of implying something wrong with AVSIM, why didn't you read before you pushed the credit card / PayPal purchase button?

Seriously i have FsGLobal and really no complaints, but i purchased it from local shop i have relationship with.

But FsUltimate, there was Bundle offer for World scenery only available form the developer website, but never purchased from them directly before. Wow what a regret now.

To be honest the guy either does not realise what postal methods are best suited to internet business or he his taking me for a ride.

As for AVSIM being brought in, to be honest i been around here as guest and member for a few years, and sometimes you not really sure if you would get scolded for expressing negative views about a product or vendor, though i admit that of late intiative has been taken on this issue by some member threads, but only very recently.

The more we name and shame, the more we can put good money behind good vendors with solid products like HIFI, and stop wasting cash on folks who draw pretty pictures with buggy code behind it. I am software engineer for 2 decades, trust me i know how boring and tedious it can get to release non buggy code, buggy is ok if you not asking anybody to pay for the product.

There would be just too many stickies then. Always do your research before you buy, that is what these forums are for. Ask about a product and you'll have candid answers in a heartbeat!

Cant argue with that, i have done that for various products in the past, still thanking the guy who gave his exprience moving from FSX to P3D, so am now P3D only. But sometimes am lazy or itchy so i just push that PayPal button an hope for the best.

In this case however, that's not what happend, i already have Fsglobal from same vendor, and FsGlobal is cool.

So as its december thought i'd upgrade to FsUltimate and for the first time dealt with the vendor of the product directly, and in summary, they use the outdated courier system, and getting an abrasive attitude from vendor, left little room for communication, to the point where i have now had to bypass them going directly to paypal and my bank to sort out a refund.

And here is the latest response from the vendor of

FsGlobal FsUltimate

And after reading your blurb, I now know EXACTLY, that you DID receive the first package

and that you are ripping me off. You want two packages AND your money back.

Not with me, my friend.

I will not do anything any more for you in this situation.

Paypal will decide. I have time.

Merry Christmas

Hello

The Op is talking about PFE (proflight emulator) which is a very good and stable product by a developer that has been around for years

But you all fail to read correctly and jump to the conclusion that he is talking about the Freeware flightgear that is packaged and sold on ebay as Proflight sim.

If the OP cannot get PFE running correctly the issue is with his machine, the majority of folks never have any stability issues with PFE.

But the damage to Dave Marsh and his product is already done now by those who jump in without any reading comprehension.

Hello

The Op is talking about PFE (proflight emulator) which is a very good and stable product by a developer that has been around for years

But you all fail to read correctly and jump to the conclusion that he is talking about the Freeware flightgear that is packaged and sold on ebay as Proflight sim.

If the OP cannot get PFE running correctly the issue is with his machine, the majority of folks never have any stability issues with PFE.

But the damage to Dave Marsh and his product is already done now by those who jump in without any reading comprehension.

What about some compation for simmers who spend good money on products, that dont deliver.

The product that is crashing on me is PFE "Pro Flight Emulator".

excuse me while i go try to get my money back from another fsx addon developer refusing to pay back my 130 euros despite having not delivered the product.

Maddog please have some compation for smmers who lose thier money too, not just developers who's product has issues.

Lets call a spade a spade before anybody else looses thier money due to facts being held back.

PFE is a great product, but its crashing frequently on my win7, and so for many other, google it.

So the verdict here is that FsGlobal / Ultimate team seem bent of keeping my 130 Euros despite not delivering anything in the mail.

Looks like they sent 130 euro package in unregistered mail across europe, cause registered mail is traicable, they cant seem to trace my shipment. That is if they ever shipped the product at all cause nearly a month on i still have no proof Fsglobal team shipped anything out to me.

Again this is to you maddog, there are enough, even more than enough of us simmers suffering from unscrupulus cheating developers, totally irritated that your only concern is for developers loosing business. How about us loosing our money to useless products.

Over the years AVSIM and FSX forum have been getting more and more quiet, and this is not helped by people getting ripped off by useless, and those who make the useless addons get protection from the folks who make comments like yours maddog. AVSIM fsx forum is now very quite compared to 3 years ago, google the share number of people with various dissapointements with FSX addons and developers, continue protecting develpers at expense of users, and soon develpers will have nobody to sell to.

Just spoke to paypal customer service.

I made purchase on 30 nov, paypal confirms nothing was shipped out to me till 14 of december.

Mean while fsglobal team told me the item should arrived by 7 december, but according to paypal, nothing was shipped till the 14th of december.

Still got nothing in the post, but no longer interested in anything but the refund right now.

So for those always acting like simmers can be unscrupulus and addon vendors are saints, well there its.

They never sent out the shipment when i placed the order, not until 2 weeks later before the item was shipped, meanwhile they were telling me the item had been shipped already, and that a second package had been sent since first got lost.

Infact there was no first package sent out. Lesson for anybody looking to purchase FSGlobal/FsUltimate the developers are rotten cheating liers.

Never been down this road of dealing with rogue online shop before, but for those whom it helps.

My bank has proved significantly much more helpfull on this than paypal, refund authorised within minutes.

FS Pilots FsGlobal/Ultimate and paypal did not manage to steal my money on this occasion.

Absolutely crazy, i ordered on nov30, paypal shows nothing was shipped till 14 dec, if that is not crooked, dont know what is.

The Story has a happy ending........

Well delayed package finally arrived from FsPilots near 3 weeks late, decided to cancle refund with bank soon as package arrived, just to be nice. The 130 Euro CD package arrived at door step and left there by courier, did not even ring bell. Wrong way to handle 130Euro package.

Intalling the FsUltimate world bundle, now i know why it helps buy scenery on HDD rather than CD set if possible.

Hello

PFE never crashes for me, I do not need to Google it, if I had a problem I would rather go straight to the developers support forum

http://www.ocs-suppo...791e4097e47e5f1

Thanks, I have already posted on PFE forum, got some feedback from dave to go generate log file.

Also posted here cause initial threads i added to PFE forum were not visible till today.

Well what do you know fire up PFE to take log file of crash, and there it was working fine again, after a few days an many more reboots. Still not a good sign, so will be sending that log file anyway.

Also could explain why everywhere i saw folks with this issue on google, the topic always ends with no resolution, its working just fine again. Though not made any flight yet, just tutorialing.

For what its worth

FSGlobal+UTX+GEX = WOW. The wow factor is if you were previously used to defualt FSX scenery

Part of the motivation for getting FsUltimate was to improve on the mesh factor.

But i now realise i always enjoyed only heavy iron, cause the scenery on the ground was quite blan.

Just buzzing aroung the scenery in defualt FSX aircreation kite plane is wow, i only used to enjooy heavy jets.

All in all i think FsPilot have great product in the FSGlobal/Ultimate addon, but thier method of postage of expensive cd set is shocking, and never ask about potential delivery date.