Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

Aerosoft Airbus X +(Extended) (module version 2.4)

Many thanks for this.

There seem to be less options for opening / closing the various doors. Is this deliberate? Although they can be manipulated within the VC, I prefer to use my TT Panel.

team

did you get a chance to look at those other doors & perhaps a toggle action for all ? 

thanks

for now, cheers

john martin

Hello Pero!

I fly the Airbus X Ext with hep of LINDA and 2.3 Module and some self build usb-panels (overhead, FCU) and everything runs fine until V1.10.

But now Aerosoft updated the Bus to V1.15 and changed the Commands for Avionics ND/PFD/Upper ECAM/Lower ECAM-Displays with the result that the encoders in my panels producing only a sound-´click´but no reaction.
In V1.15 in the virtuel cockpit these encoders now not only on/off-buttons - they now dim the brigthness of displays too.

How can i find / change the commands to make it function now or is there of chance that a updated module will be released? this would be really great.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Tom

I can`t land with airbus extended v 1.15, since shortly before the runway (100-200ft altitude) switches the autothrottle full power (may be go around mode) and landing is impossible (no longer reach switched off autothrottle and power). And it happens all the time, despite this that the whole landing procedure previously made (gears down and full flaps, also landing cheklist by copilot completed).

What am i doing wrong?

Hello!

Is there a way to get this profile to work with MCP 1 combo?

I have Linda v1.13 and this airbus module v2.3 but only SPD, HDG, ALT rotaries are working. I'm new with this (MCP1 and Linda) so I'm not sure if this is even possible to get work with MCP 1.

I explored module settings a bit in Linda and there were many actions for buttons assigned but when I tried in FSX only rotaries mentioned above worked (oh and comms part is actually working too). It would be great to be able to use all functions with this. Until that I have to manage with what I have.   ^_^

Thanks in advance! 

-Arto

new modul version

v.2.3 --> v2.4
added OVHD int lights
XPDR bugfix

as for the questions above:

@Tomtomnrw71

Is your question selved with this update?

@eke_flx

Isn't this more a question to Aerosoft support?

Why do you think LINDA is involved?

Checked your assignings?

@Arto

yes, should work with Combo I also.

As I have only a Combo II I could only give assignments for this. YOu have to make your own assignments for your Combo I. Simply choose your COmbo and assign functions as you do it with joysticks also.

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonderful!

Thank you very much!

Now all switches of my homecockpit are funcionable again and with Linda 1.13, the new 2.4 module and the Bus V1.15 it runs faster than ever before.

Can someone tell me if is possible to synchronize MCPPRO displays from Goflight with the MCP values on the Airbus X Extended.

I manage to work with all knobs and buttons and they work almost perfect but the displays values (ALT - HDG - IAS) are not synchronized.

Many thanks

Hi everybody,

this is a very helpfull program  :rolleyes:

But is it true that FSUIPC works with airbus x extended ?!

I hope you can help me,

your FSlikerX

See answer in the other post you made ...

thanks

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

Hi All

Just a quick query.  I am working with the SDK and am trying to find the Lvar to determine whether the VS field is dashed or contains values (VVS or FPA)?  I have tried all those listed in SDK2.4 but none relate to this value.  Any suggestions?

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Problem solved.  There are 2 Lvars that govern the display of the VS field on ABX:

IF FCU_Managed_VSdisp_override == 1 OR AB_AP_KNOBALT == 1 THEN

{display values}

ELSE

{display dashes}

END

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Good Day  

Need ur help on a silly  Question 

I am new with the Airbus X Extended from aerosoft  , I finally decided to fly other |Aircrafts and enjoy   

I have one problem I dont know how to adjust the Altitude    I went on there website I looked on google 

every one says use the Middle mouse button   ,,  But I cant use the Mittle mouse Button  coz       Trackman Marble Trackball,  my mouse is Like this Please look 

So I ask you from your experience  how can you help me please lol

many thank

OK Never Mind I got me an old Mouse   that has the Middle click in it 

working with 2 Mouses lol    it would have been nice if it was a normal Left click or right click  :P