Sign in to follow this  
zmak

Biz jets Citation x vs Mustang vs ?

#2 is correct, its not in FSX.

PS If you want a small fast aircraft, mine is the A2A Civ Mustang, complements the CX well. CX is fastest bizjet, Cciv Mustang is fastest GA aircraft.

#2 is correct, its not in FSX.

Thanks mate... Yes I finished installer and out of date message no longer displays on fms in cockpit. :)

.. Just need answer from #1 now.. Will read the manual before I fly at moment so not worried I see att fail and hdg fail mags as I'm sure that's irs alignment and will be explained in manuals.. Now where's that darn pdf file!

PS If you want a small fast aircraft, mine is the A2A Civ Mustang, complements the CX well. CX is fastest bizjet, Cciv Mustang is fastest GA aircraft.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

Allow Navigraph installer to do its job. It knows where to go and what to do. B) Desktop shortcut for Docs or find the readme file for actual path.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Allow Navigraph installer to do its job. It knows where to go and what to do. B) Desktop shortcut for Docs or find the readme file for actual path.

Awesome! great yes files were in my root C and NG update worked fine - thanks for the support response appropriate to the speed of this plane :D

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

You want to follow the checklist on this plane, would also recommend the training vids by cxaviator on YouTube.

You can shorten the alignment time by clicking on the two IRS test buttons after selecting Nav, after you enter present position, bingo they are aligned.

One tip one the nav auto pilot, sometimes heading hold wont kick in the very first time, just click alt hold on and off as well and will be perfect after that. I suspect it's a variable that sometimes doesn't get initialised.

Ps you want to RTFM this plane ;)

Haha Hans! I'm a manual guy don't worry but even so all I learned on several other fms systems and the pmdg heavies made the transition smooth :) just done several flights from fms to manual to ifr with atc and I'm a happy chappy! <br />Only problem I had was with ap level changes.. Couldn't get it to change altitudes without turning off ap and flying manual.. I'm sure I will figure it out heading changes no problems... Sign of a good bird IS that I just HAD to do one more flight.. Several times! Omg it's 4am my point exactly.... <br />:O<br /><br /><br />Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

Couldn't get it to change altitudes without turning off ap and flying manual.. I'm sure I will figure it out

Hint=Speed Control and FADEC is your friend on both Ascent and Decent. She ain't no truck, she requires a touch...

Hmmm, just woke up for a bathroom break after too much liquid this evening...back to dreamland now, B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Couldn't get it to change altitudes without turning off ap and flying manual.. I'm sure I will figure it out

Hint=Speed Control and FADEC is your friend on both Ascent and Decent. She ain't no truck, she requires a touch...

Hmmm, just woke up for a bathroom break after too much liquid this evening...back to dreamland now, B)

Lol Ron sounds so familiar... Yeh I know like the ladies say. Slow down or go down.. Your choice :0

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

Good nights sleep went well. No worries. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png