Sign in to follow this  
KZ1R

IVAO MTL in DX10

I`ve tried the older files, but still white IVAO textures.

Have not deleted cache folder.

What, and where is it?

Boy, I come from Bewdley, so I'd better give the right answer......  :lol:

C:\Users\{your user name}\AppData\Local\Microsoft\FSX\

There are two folders, Shaders (for DX9) and Shaders10 (for DX10). You only need to delete the Shaders10 folder.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Boy, I come from Bewdley, so I'd better give the right answer......  :lol:

C:\Users\{your user name}\AppData\Local\Microsoft\FSX\

There are two folders, Shaders (for DX9) and Shaders10 (for DX10). You only need to delete the Shaders10 folder.

Bewdley hey?

Small world.

Cheers for the info.

Couldn`t get my IVAO online aircraft to display correctly, so I`ve splashed out on AddonConverterX, and all is good now.

Might revert back to latest shaders now.

Cheers

Hi,

Has anyone a solution for the problem with the white textures with AES-light?

With kind regards

Mario

Use this one, Alfredo. Remove your old ShadersHLSL folder from fsx, place this zipfile in the fsx root, and simply unzip it. It is ready to run. Don't forget to remove the cache folder in your user files.

Hello,

the link is not working anymore and the 3.2.1 shaders i've found on the internet are still giving me white liveries... is there any chance you can upload your version again please? thank you very much!

I tried again and now it seems to work, but only with aircraft with lights turned off, the moment the pilot turn on landing or taxi light the texture goes blank again, any suggestion?

Here you go, Dropbox changed their addressing scheme a while back... 

Regarding white textures.. not off the top of my head - the very best fix is to get the retail version from FSS, as it fixes just about every issue, plus it adds a good number of enhancement to bloom, lighting, rain, and I know of no airport problems anymore.

All the Best,

pj

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Hello there, 

I also have white textures for IVAO MTL. 

I can not find the software on the flightsimstore.com site. 

I am currently using version 3.2.2 of AVSIM library. 

Would it be possible to put on your Dropbox files to try to fix the problem? 

thank you very much

Hi

I have installed the 3.2.2 version of Steve. Works fine with my sceneries (Orly Aerosoft, Venezia X and Geneva FS Dream) but I also have those white texture for IVAO MTL.

Could anybody helps ?

Thanks

Hi I am using the free dx10 fix from the avsim library and I also see white traffic

3.2.3 Here and still having trouble with MTL, surprised these files aren't in a more permanent spot.  Can anyone help me out?

Hello everyone, 

Reviving the topic for a good reason.

I tried everything in the whole world to solve my problem in FSX SE with white textures in IVAO MTL traffic.

The 3.2.1 version is not avaiable anymore so please can someone help me or send me the fix.

Thiago

Hi Thiago: I saw this post and went looking in my old FSX backup folders - and found it!.... Of course whether it will still work (in light of more recent changes made by Steve and others perhaps) is up in the air. Anyway - I activated the OneDrive and here's a new link to it:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AueVg7eVAeXMhDbx3vSZDnRoPYO2

I'll follow this post to verify that the link works, but as I haven't touched the sim in a few years, (and not having the greatest memory!) I may not be able to "quickly" come up with more help if you need it.

Cheers,

pj

Thanks a lot Paul!

The 3.2.1 is the only version that works with IVAO MTL and i don't know why!!!!

But thank youuuu!!!

• Upvote 1

NP! Glad it still works.

pj