Sign in to follow this  
AtlanticAviator

Boeing 707 - Fuel Planning!

Hi Everyone!

I am new to flying the 707 (Captain Sim) in FS2004 and I would appreciate some help on Fuel planning!. As you know there isn't much information out there on the 707 and I cant use Fuelplanner.com because they don't have values for the 707. So basically I need someone to help me find a method of how to calculate how much fuel I need for my journeys in this plane.

Help is Appreciated!

Kriss

If you dont find any planning tools you can always do a test flight noting how much fuel/distance/time you use from take off to various flight levels, then how much per hour fuel flow you use. Do this for a couple of varying t/o weights and you will have a very good idea how much to tank up.

Peter Schluter

If you dont find any planning tools you can always do a test flight noting how much fuel/distance/time you use from take off to various flight levels, then how much per hour fuel flow you use. Do this for a couple of varying t/o weights and you will have a very good idea how much to tank up.

Hey!

Yeah I suppose I could do this although it might take a while :unsure:

Cheers!

Kriss

All I can suggest is to search or ask at the Historic Jet Group ( HJG ) site.

They are a very knowledgeable group of guys who will be able to help you, some who have even flown these old classic Boeings.

Pete.