Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

22DEC12 - Development Cycle Updates!

Wauw thank you so much PMDG for this update!

I still fly the NGX with allot of joy, and i love the 777 so i'm really excited about the release.

But i'm so much more excited for the PMDG 744 i worked on the 747-400 D check line for KLM and spend alot of time working on her systems so i know every system so i am looking forward on the detail of it! and i know that it wil be yet another fantastic product!

Thank you so much PMDG for your outstanding products and hard work!

Cheers

Jeffrey

Hello PMDG Team,

Just wanted to know if the -900ER and BBJ are still on the radar?

Merry Christmas!

Cheers Jan 
5800X3D | Asus Strix 3080TI OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws | 1T + 250GB Samsung 960 Evo | Windows 10 | MSFS

Luke-

The 300ER model is already finished, but there are some system differences and (obviously) flight model construction and alteration of the Fly-By-Wire system to match the bigger airplane... It is currently planned that the 300 package will be released shortly after the 200LR base package goes out the door. If the release goes smoothly, I think the 300 package will be about 30-45 days behind the 200LR...

A -300ER model just a couple of months after Base pack? wow. I fear the -200LR may hardly even get a look in by me till the -300ER takes over as mosed-used FSX plane.

Can't wait.

also, Gil Arnett obvious troll is obvious.

The development process at PMDG always continues until we feel that we have a finished product on our hands.

Amen brothers.

I used to be a fairly hardcore on and offline gamer until I got sick and tired of devs pumping out unfinished sh$%te to market for the sake of baggin' a extra few bucks. I even sent one game straight back to wence it came as it was unfinished and in my view 'not fit for purpose'. I refuse point blank to line the pockets of organisations that turn out such rubbish, not least because it only encourages them further.

Reading your comment above is more than music to my ears. Yes, it is true that we are all very excited about the T7 and we are all gagging for it. BUT, PDMG, don't stop what you are doing and change your ethos and commitment to the finer details. Take your time. As you say when it is ready you will know and then we will happily part with our hard earned cash to support your hard work.

In the meantime I will continue to enjoy the awesomeness that is the NGX and be merry and bright.

Talking of which, Happy Christmas and New Year all. And team PMDG, make sure you take a break with your friends, family and loved ones in this festive period. You deserve it. Besides, a rest does us all good.

im%20Not%20Worthy.gif :Hug:

Best wishes all

Amazing News Robert ! Merry Christmas to you/PMDG And Happy New Year !!!!!

Thanks So Much !!

Screenshots or it didn't happen!

Just kidding....but no, seriously....screenshots? We crave pixels.

Robert, many thanks for the update. Can you tell us anything about the SP 2 update for the NGX? You originally said it'll be coming out shortly after the 777. I am particularly interested in the -900ER addition.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

Luke, the good thing is that Emirates still fly the LR, so all is not lost! (for 30-45 days) :P

Emirates & Qatar will be perfect! If someone or PMDG makes a BA livery for it then I will fly the LR in it too, a one off ;-)

Interested if any of the painters have started the ANZ All Blacks for the 300ER! That should be pretty incredible, maybe with the Hobbit too!

What level of realism does one expect from a $70 add-on to a $50, 6 year old flight simulator? Perfection is not attainable with any product, ever. To sit there and lambast the developers as though they've done some grievous wrong, seemingly to you personally, is just plan absurd.

quoted material deleted: trolling...

LOL PMDG has been lying to us all along, Robert isn't a real pilot and none exist in the PMDG test pool. Luckily Gil the wonder pilot is here to tell all of us idiots what we should be doing and thinking.

I wish the Mayan prophecy was right after reading that. LOOK OVER THERE AT THE GRASSY KNOLL!

quoted material removed: trolling

funny you said the same thing about the VRS Superbug. So thats two of the best FSX planes, and theyre wrong.

What real world experience do you have? Just wondering.

Folks, Don't feed him please!

Thank you for the update Robert, my new rig is patiently waiting.

Happy Holidays to you all, even you Gil!!!!

Did anyone on here ever own a Nintendo 64? This game system was really popular in the 90's.

While waiting for the 777, I downloaded the Nintendo 64 emulator. One of the most legendary games ever made was Donkey Kong 64.

Impossible to beat. If anyone beats Donkey Kong 64 without cheats beginning to end, that's truely amazing. Truely amazing for such an old game.

May be off topic, but ya.