Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

22DEC12 - Development Cycle Updates!

I understand there is an ini setting somehwere the where lag can be reduced.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I feel like instead it should be "Luke, I am your father."

(possibly naming my first son Luke for that reason...)

Any real Star Wars fan would know that is NOT what Vader said. :rolleyes:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/List_of_misquotations

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Really curious to see what this X-plane project might be, and hearing from PMDG what they think of the X-Plane platform, and if they could successfully make a plane that flies as realistic as in FS, or even better maybe. 2013 is a very good year for simulation!

Alexis Mefano

It's a 'simple' commercial (prop?) plane, isn't it? (Just going from random memory of previous threads.

I have x-plane in the mail, so interested in progress on this front too.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Rob,

Thanks for the update I'm looking forward to the day I get to load it up and really dig into the systems and of course fly some of the great T7 routes available.

However I have a small question for you in that, you have mentioned the status of the 777LR and -300ER, but where in the cycle does the 777F sit? Is it going to be an addition to the LR (being fairly similar) or an expansion released after the LR or the -300ER?

Thanks

Greg

Greg B

where in the cycle does the 777F sit

Ryan said after the 77W.

Ryan said after the 77W.

Thanks Luke, but that was a while ago and things change ;)

Greg B

Thanks Luke, but that was a while ago and things change ;)

Hopefully, then that means the 200ER will come after the 300ER! But I doubt that :P

yes when it says copy right at the bottom, this is the second post in the same thread another one is down further down the page

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Well atleast now I know what speeds the "Auto" Bank angle limiter on the 777 is limited to :P

Really curious to see what this X-plane project might be, and hearing from PMDG what they think of the X-Plane platform, and if they could successfully make a plane that flies as realistic as in FS, or even better maybe. 2013 is a very good year for simulation!

It's a 'simple' commercial (prop?) plane, isn't it? (Just going from random memory of previous threads.

I have x-plane in the mail, so interested in progress on this front too.

Hi there,

I am new to X-Plane, dipped my toe in about a month ago and am loving it! Just like FSX at the very beginning there are mini-projects you give yourself to figure out, "OK - how do I do this?" - but after a couple of days of playing about it all started coming together.

I've already bought some other add-ons from other 3rd parties, and I have to say that they are excellent. All in all, I would say that I have made the switch and am very happy about it. The potential with XP is amazing. (See what's coming from LR and other vendors, such as native Navigraph support etc)

So without trying to hijack this thread, (apologies!) I am very keen to see what PMDG does with XP. 2013 will be a lot of fun, and I think people will start to seriously look at alternatives.

With PMDG on-board with other vendors like Aerosoft the momentum will certainly build.

Don't get me wrong, I never used XP before and will admit to binning the demo after 10 minutes a year ago. But this time around with some real interest it has paid off handsomely it seems.

Good luck, hope you both have a good experience.

Cheers

James