Sign in to follow this  
fautleyj

Bank Angle

Hi Folks. Does anybody know please, why all of a sudden my A319 and A320, has started to bank too sharply in A/P, so that the A/P calls out 'bank angle, bank angle' ? Is it possible to set the degree of bank angle i.e. 25deg's in the A319, A320. I have searched the cockpit but cannot see where this can be entered.

Thanks

John

Hi Folks. I have to ask this question again, as I still can't cure this problem.

Does anybody know please, why all of a sudden my A319 and A320, has started to bank too sharply in A/P, so that the A/P calls out 'bank angle, bank angle' ? Is it possible to set the degree of bank angle i.e. 25deg's in the A319, A320. I have searched the cockpit but cannot see where this can be set.

When you set up the FMC, add this step:

Right click INIT and press NEXT PAGE three times to get to 'Roll Control'. Change the value of Max Acceleration to 5 and Max Controller Change to 1000. See if that helps.

Unfortunately, the values have to be entered each time, they don't 'stick' from one flight to the next.

Martin

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.