Sign in to follow this  
byork

Emergency NGX has gone out to our Tech Team!

Bump.

Guys, please help spread the world about (the soon to be released) Emergency NGX!

This is the first time in Flight sim history anyone has modeled QRH (failures) stuff before (in the context of a flight crew simulation), so this is a real first for the community.

I am really looking forward to this and have been praticing my failures in preparation.

Btw, I'm going on vacation tomorrow morning for a few weeks so won't actually get to fly it for a bit. I figure you know this somehow and are posting this to deliberately troll me because you know how much I want to fly with your new US FO (her accent had better be as good as Fifi's).

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

You know when Fifi asked you how you were and sounded sad when you said you were having a bad day? With the new US FO does she like shrug and say 'Whatever...'

:)

I do all my current sim flying in the far away lands of the us and a - due to good charts and a major personal scenery building project - so i'm sure the new US crew person will fit in just fine (would be weird flying around utah and idaho with some french lass but - if you find the email - i will buy that French FO addon!)

Happy christmas bryan and thanks for adding a certain 'je ne sais quoi' to my sim flying in 2012.

Oz

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

You know when Fifi asked you how you were and sounded sad when you said you were having a bad day? With the new US FO does she like shrug and say 'Whatever...'

No, but she prefaces everything 2nd word with "like" with the occasional "on my god" and "no way" thrown in for good measure :lol:

Also she uses the word "totally" a lot and often ends sentences with rising intonation as if she was asking a question, even when she's not asking a question.

Like, oh my god!... you'll, like, soooo love her!

Seriously, she sounds pretty good. She doesn't talk like a Valley Girl thank god :P . She sounds professional.

Like, oh my god!... you'll, like, soooo love her!

OOOOOO I cant wait for this.....

Also Bryan if you still need beta testers or voice im up for anything

I have spoken to Alex and he will keep me in mind for future projects (I also bought a new mic with better quality)

Thanks again and i really cannot wait for this :D

I'll beta test the 'FS2Crew Valley Girl edition' when it's done.

Bryan, how long does the recording for the FO and/or FA take? I know a girl - and I've actually spoken to her! Very exciting! Anyway, turns out she works for our national radio broadcaster and has some basic company-issued digital recording gear at home. Australian accent. Interested?

nb: not really the valley-girl type (sorry!) so may not fit with your new direction.

Oz

Hi Rob,

Please PM me with your email address. I'll put you in touch with our sound engineer, Alex.

Hmm, instead of just having a 'Valley Girl' girl edition, perhaps we can also do an 'Outback Girl' edition to satisfy our users from OZ who want to fly with a local Sheila. So your friend may be able to help us.

Seriously, FO recordings take maybe 30 minutes give or take.

FA recordings, 10 minutes.

There's naturally much more FO dialogue than FA dialogue.

Cheers,

Dec 28th Status:

Emergency NGX is still in testing.

It won't be out before Dec 31st... aiming for early Jan now.

It depends how quickly the testers can test each and every failure.

I apologise for telling you earlier to work harder to get this finished. Take you time! No rush! You deserve a holiday!

(Guess who is on vacation now and will be bitter if other simmers are flying this while he's away from his FSX computer...)

Oz

No problem,

it was just a small joke ^_^ , it is a good mentality to release a finished product, and not buggy!

I will buy it, 25 percent sales or not! :P

I'm French, sorry for my bad english 🙂