Sign in to follow this  
MarkRey

Project Airbus

Does anyone know what happened to Project Airbus? they never released their A319 and 321 did they?

Don't worry- their alive and kickin :D This happened with the A320- we had to wait and wait and wait- then poof- one of the best freeware released ever :DJason :-wave

true, but it wasnt this long last time, FS2004 will be out by the time they are finished, not to insult them in any way, i back them 100% even though they are 6 months past the original month it was set to be released.Jason

Can someone please enplain how to download the A320s!?Sorry for sounding really thick, but a few months back there were a whole load of airlines listed from PA, and so far I have only been able to find a few. I was really looking forward the the Virgin Atlantic/Sun airplanes. I've downloaded the BMI A320, and it's fantastic, easily the best I've ever flown in FS.Does anyone know where I can download some of the others from?ThanksGary

Gary,For some reason they only ever released a select few. Then they impose rules not allowing anyone to do any third party repaints because they did them 'all' :-rollOne of those unexplainable things :)

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

things will open up , not to worry John ;)Cheers,

Dickson, just flew the Swissair A330 in FS2004. Works great and looks great too! Excellent!

The last I read of PA was posted by PA director Trevor Slack in the CSI forum about a week or two ago - the group is alive and well and working towards releasing a/c for fs2k4, not fs2k2. He also mentioned some reasons for the groups long absence - something to do with a mixup with the use of their A320 in a commercial product.I was glad to read that cause PA are the best at Airbus modelling I've ever seen.Let me just say to them if they should see this - I hope everything goes ok and you see fit to stay in the fs 'business' - but if for any reason you guys do call it quits (y'know, life is funny...) - THANK YOU for the work you've shared already - its more than enough. Regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark