Sign in to follow this  
luq_h

OMG Cant wait

Looks nice but there probably aren't many knobs that actually work... I wouldn't get too excited about it!

Looks nice but there probably aren't many knobs that actually work... I wouldn't get too excited about it!

Pretty good progress on the displays on 1 and 3 - though note the compass rose is not implemented.

I'm a boeing guy - i recognise the airbus in 2, what are the other jets i'm looking at?

Bottom line is aerofly has the best engine out there, thery're a reasonable sized company with a track record, and they've said the magic words - "third party developers".

Anyone out there who doesn't have it - consider buying it on steam to support the devs. Less than the price of a single fsx addon, you get a new sim, switzerland and a bunch of planes! If 100,000 avsimmers got on board we could make sure this project turns into the true hi-fidelity sim it's capable of being.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Watched some aerofly videos on youtube , they look fantastic.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

It looks good but you can't actually do much, Even in a ga aircraft so an airliner will be extremely limited, that's unless I've missed a recent patch, will have to check.

-Iain Watson-

It's more the developer's road map that is getting a bit of long-ovedue buzz happening for this sim. They seem to be thinking in the right direction. It 's a completely different attitude than what we got from the Flight lead dev.

The GA is too limited in functionality for now to make this my primary sim. But active development and a great engine have massive promise. These guys know how to code. And the price of buy-in is pretty low for anyone like me who buys way too many FSX addons..,

Buy it, fly it, keep pressuring them to add the missing GA systems and everything else we need! ;)

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Just had a look at the posted link (you should always do that before you reply... ^_^ ) and it seems they are working on version 2. So these airplanes won't be for version 1. And version 2 will have more and larger regions (or at least the possibility for it) and more cockpit functionality. Amongst others. Sounds nice all in all! But that means buying version 1 won't get me anywhere and I know it is too light to satisfy me. And to only buy it to support the devs... hm...

BTW When I read that message I don't get the idea version 2 will be there somewhere in 2013: they've got a lot of work to do yet. Still, it IS an interesting project!

It looks very promising. I always thought Aerofly FS had the potential to turn into the spiritual successor to Flight Unlimited. Looking forward to v2!