Sign in to follow this  
Niclas

DY1744 Trondheim - Bilbao

Hello Captains

A really nice flight to Bilbao in the northern Spain B) . I said it before and saying it again; I really love photoreal scenery :wub: . This flight is the first for me using AES and GSX together and with my new SAS textures for baggage loader and tractor.

73681368.jpg

40690242.jpg

31035349.jpg

39663148.jpg

60073769.jpg

14835873.jpg

45799546.jpg

85994651.jpg

97106666.jpg

18333774.jpg

I can't believe that this post is three days old and there are no comments. A very nice set of pictures! Extremely clear shots.

What is the scenery you are using?

I can't believe that this post is three days old and there are no comments. A very nice set of pictures! Extremely clear shots.

What is the scenery you are using?

Thanks alot, I´m so happy with my FSX setup. Here are the scenerys used in this flight:

- Aerosoft Trondheim Vaernes X

- Free Photoreal Spain

- Tropicalsim Bilbao

- AES and GSX

I think I have posted to many sceenies in in a short time so thats why the lack of comments, hehe. So I will take a break for a while...for a couple of months B) .

Nice mate photoreal Spain where is that available from? Where should it be placed in the library order thanks Wayne

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

I think I have posted to many sceenies in in a short time so thats why the lack of comments, hehe. So I will take a break for a while...for a couple of months B) .

Don't you dare! :D

I visit this forum exclusively for them!

Keep up the good work!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks alot, I´m so happy with my FSX setup. Here are the scenerys used in this flight:

- Aerosoft Trondheim Vaernes X

- Free Photoreal Spain

- Tropicalsim Bilbao

- AES and GSX

Great shots Niclas! And I agree with Kaspis29, keep posting as your fantastic shots inspire me to do some of my own sight seeing in the sim.

Found photoreal Spain the links don't work anymore on the PDF, anyone have any ideas where to get it? Cheers Wayne.

Wayne HART

Keep up the good work!

Thanks Kaspis!..then I will stay and post screenies, more will come very soon B)

Nice shots. Yes photoscenery is "as real as it gets"...

Thanks! Agree...I just hope that someone can do a photoreal scenery for Scandinavia

Those are very nice. Looking forward to more.

John

Thanks John! More will come very soon :)

Great shots Niclas! And I agree with Kaspis29, keep posting as your fantastic shots inspire me to do some of my own sight seeing in the sim.

Wow thanks Al im%20Not%20Worthy.gif. More shots will come very sooon!

Found photoreal Spain the links don't work anymore on the PDF, anyone have any ideas where to get it? Cheers Wayne.

Thanks Megs! The links are not dead, I just tried some of them now. Did you download this guide ? But why don´t you just download the files with a torrent client? I mean its 200 files/150gb for complete spain so it´s much easier to open up all files in a torrent client and just wait as it goes automatically B)

Cheers mate i will do that and keep up the good work LOL and the pics they are great.

Wayne HART