at simMarket you can now find a new version 1.02 :yahoo:

. Right MCDU/ Checklist changes

- ATC Sound Enhancement

- Approach Channels enhanced

- Checklist/View system Fixes and Enhancement

- Turn Around Checklist Fixed

- F9 Key Fixed

- Copilot can Toggle ON/OFF with Keyboard Key `3`

- After Takeoff Lights not switched off fixed.

. ECAM fixes and enhancements

- LDG Elevation Fixed

- LDG INHIBIT fixed

- Severe Ice Spelling error fixed.

- Auto Brake Low Spelling error fixed

- Rev N1 Modified

. Autopilot fixes and enhancements

- Revised behavior, Smoother Pitch

- Autoland Flare improved

- Fixed ALT* on ground when FCU Alt greater than THR ACC alt

- Fixed Condition where it will not go into VS mode when eg climbing but FCU alt is lower than current alt.

- Fixed PFD Alpha Prot Tape.

- Revised SRS Flight Director

- Revised TOD Algorithms

. MCDU

- Stability improvement, Fix some CTD issues

- Several Approach transition fixed

. Manuals, several changes

. Paintkit removed from build now offered a separate download

Still no ability to load FSX flightplans?

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Could you do a VAS usage measurement, in particular in comparison with the NGX. The only thing you need to do is read out the virtual memory usage in process explorer, airport of your choice, but the same situation in both cases: load clean FSX with NGX, read the VAS, then close and reload with the AS airbus. I wish to know if the usage is higher, same or lower.

I am not an expert on this matter; however, based on my experience, I noticed little to no impact on over all performance when comparing both a/c. And, I usually enjoy flying with near maxed graphics (90-95%), HD clouds, and 60% AI. This is pretty neat, considering the Airbus has far more complex systems. How they do it? I have no clue; but it's a new and exciting experience. (Hope this can provide some idea on how both of these a/c respond to stimuli)

-- My system is very close to yours, with the exception of mine being an Intel 2700 @ 4.60ghz

Still no ability to load FSX flightplans?

I think that we may be in for a long wait before we see this functionality as "it's not the way that rw pilots enter flightplans"...

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

You guys tried the Black Box Airbus? I think it is a big improvement over the Airbus X tended .

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Does anyone else get 10 fps less when using Night lightning ? :/

I actually find it fun to build my own plans in accordance with the way it is really done. I find it fun and always a learning experience to do it manually, look at skyvector and all.

Completely understand. But Word Not Allowed. I really think you should reconsider. This is a very good addon IMO.

Completely understand. But Word Not Allowed. I really think you should reconsider. This is a very good addon IMO.

Horses for courses then I guess, as I would have to disagree. For the money, I think it's actually somewhat below par with what we're very fast becoming use to. Considering this is billed as NOT being an in depth simulation of the Airbus, then personally, I too am VERY disappointed to not have the ability of importing the FSX flight plan. Seems a bit backwards. I'd understand more if it was billed as a true Airbus representation.

You guys tried the Black Box Airbus? I think it is a big improvement over the Airbus X tended .

Is this the Black Box Airbus, you say is a big improvement? :huh:

Is this the Black Box Airbus, you say is a big improvement? :huh:

V0.6 is a massive improvement from previous versions. It is just going to get better and better.

a40b2c.jpg

Alex Ridge

The BBS and AXE are the best buses that FSX has had to this point. Maybe FSLabs will blow them all out of the water....maybe they won't. I will be enjoying the ones that I have now, knowing that Aerosoft and Blackbox will continually be improving them both for us.

Snip.

Is it really? I haven't tried it out yet but last time I did, I was having problems with the autothrottle.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

I actually find it fun to build my own plans in accordance with the way it is really done. I find it fun and always a learning experience to do it manually, look at skyvector and all.

+1 and we're talking 5 minutes tops to enter a flight plan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Is it really? I haven't tried it out yet but last time I did, I was having problems with the autothrottle.

Yep, the developers are really helpful. It is an improving product but very much flyable in its current state. The animations are much smoother than even the NGX [flight control surfaces].

If you have already got it, then download 0.6, you will not be disappointed

Alex Ridge